Birthday Surprise (Class 1-A)

"How much time do we have left?" Uraraka worried, trying her best to make the streamers stick to the wall, her fingers starting to feel cramped now.

"She's going to be back at any moment now!" Kirishima answered, looking at the social media feed his classmate had posted to a few moments before. "Apparently she got done with dinner at her parent's and is heading back now!"

"We need to hurry than everyone!" Iida instructed as Asui was sitting next to him as they both tried to finished the birthday banner.

Kaminari sulked out of the kitchen, flour coating his entire body as he looked around to see the rest of his classmates running around and trying to gather as many items as possible and put them in their places before the guest of honor arrived back.

"What happened to you?" Jirou paused in tuning her guitar to hold back giggles from Kaminari who resembled a ghost.

"Bakugou is a kitchen hog... and when I tried to help with the cake... he dumped an entire bag of flour on me."

Jirou held her hand to her face as she laughed even harder at the image in her head of Bakugou pouring the flower over the electric blonde's head and how stunned Kaminari must have been after such an action. Even so, her giggles only made Kaminari pout further, going as far as to start to lightly shout at her to stop as it wasn't funny.

"Kaminari-kun." Yaoyorozu silenced the pair with a mere stern voice. "If you're not helping Bakugou-kun then please go change and then help the rest of us get ready before (Name)-chan arrives back."

Kaminari did as told, passing by the duo of Midoriya and Todoroki who were organizing the gift table and making sure everyone had placed their gifts on it. Midoriya was quickly reading out the names, Todoroki saying a simple yes or no as the list went on.

"Ojirou-kun?"

"Yes."

"Asui-san?"

"Yes."

"Mineta-kun."

Midoriya paused as he didn't hear Todoroki's voice answer him back. Eyes of green looking up to see that Todoroki was holding what appeared to be a small purple gift bag. A receipt of a certain store hanging from the gift.

Midoriya blinked as Todoroki suddenly hardened his left hand around the gift, the smell of smoke quickly making its appearance in the room. And soon enough a small little fire was seen by the males and anyone else who was rushing past but had no time to ask questions.

"Todoroki-kun-"

"It's better this way." Todoroki spoke as the flames extinguished and whatever inappropriate outfit had been inside was now destroyed.

At least for today... you'd be spared any strange or uncomfortable interactions with Mineta, courtesy of Todoroki. So even though he burned one of your gifts... Todoroki was sure that in this case you would forgive him.

"This is so exciting!" Hagakure beamed as she hopped between Shoji and Tokoyami who were helping bring out the food from the kitchen. Satou and Bakugou were still working hard to finish the cake, so the three thought it would be nice to set up the food table as they finished up.

"A party seems appropriate after all." Shoji spoke, watching as Hagakaure carried over a bowl of chips.

"It won't be a banquet of darkness on this day." Tokoyami muttered though it didn't fall on deaf ears.

Uraraka couldn't contain her laughter upon hearing this, nearly dropping the last of the streamers onto Mina who was supporting the girl on her shoulders. Mina puffed out her cheeks as Uraraka began to contain herself once more.