Spitfire (Bakugou Katsuki)

Bakugou Katsuki:

"Hey! Fight me dipshit!"

In any situation, it would have been expected for the ash blonde haired bomb of class 1-A to have been declaring that statement. But as things turn out, for once, he was simply on the sidelines watching someone else declare war.

And that other person happened to be his very own spitfire, (Name).

The shorter girl stalked up to some upperclassmen, her hands balling into fists and her eyes widening. Just looking at her, anyone watching could tell she was looking for trouble and a reason to throw cuffs.

And for once, before a fight to break out, Bakugou had stormed through the UA quad and snagged his girlfriend's hand and pulled her away from the annoyed looking second year. She protested against him, now threatening to fight him.

"Shut up! God dammit... you're giving me a fucking headache..." He snarled and bit his tongue.

"Why the hell are you telling me this? I could have handled that shit face just fine! I don't fucking need you to fight my battles Kat-Sucky!"

That was it... she was going to act like a spoiled child and he was done being her parental figure.

"Excuse me? Are you looking to get put 6 feet under?"

He poked you in the chest, his finger digging deep into your clothing. He meant to make you uncomfortable without crossing any boundaries. And the best way to do that was to poke you, as you hated it.

You snarled back at him, fire starting to turn to embers. He knew that even your quirks were similar: fire based.

But unlike his explosions, you could literally catch your entire body on fire and when you got angry enough, your hair was the first thing to flare up. And Bakugou knew he was starting to turn up the internal pressure.

You shoved his hand away and glared deeply, eyes fiery and ready for a fight with your significant other. Despite how much he fueled your passion and inspired you... he was a major ass.

"You are such an annoying piece of shit!"

"At least I know not to fucking start a fight during break!"

"Coward! And here I thought you'd never back down from a fight!"

"It's called being worried about my dumbass of a girlfriend!"

"I can take a couple punches! I'm not a fragile bitch!"

"I'm well aware! You're a damn masochist!"

"Well if I'm a masochist you're a damn sadist!"

You both got up close and personal to the other, nose brushing against the others. Your breathing mixed with his, and if it was any hotter, you had no doubt it would be hot steam. You kept your ground, and Bakugou kept his- neither of you were giving up.

"Fuck..." You breathed. "You're so damn attractive this close up. Makes up for all the times you look like a demon."

Bakugou snorted. "Well this close up I can actually tell you're a woman and not some banshee. Guess it's glad to know I'm not dating a complete fucking monster."

"Shut up and kiss me Blasty."

He rolled his eyes but leaned in to capture your lips anyway. You waited impatiently and moved in as well.

Your heads banged against each other, the two of you grabbing your throbbing heads in pain from the sudden knocking. You growled and looked at Bakugou, meeting his raging scarlet hues. Looks like you both were once again blaming and ready to fight the other.

"Mother fucker!"

"Watch your damn mouth, woman!"