Chapter 6: learning her story

You and Fetch have been together for about 3 days now and her 'work' was starting to get recognised and rise in suspicion about her real intentions. There are now protesters everywhere specifically for taking down Fetch and any other conduits hence raising D.U.P activity restricting your movements forcing you and her to stay hidden.

As you and Fetch were watching over a recent drug bust you saw a small figure poking through it. You pointed it out and Fetch fire towards it and started to run. You ran after her asking what was wrong the whole time only for her to just keep quiet and stop in a closed and locked off area with a neon painting like picture of a man who looks about the same age as you and Fetch with a blue Mohawk and fuzzy hood jacket with the words 'RIP Brent' next to him at 23 days

 You ran after her asking what was wrong the whole time only for her to just keep quiet and stop in a closed and locked off area with a neon painting like picture of a man who looks about the same age as you and Fetch with a blue Mohawk and fuzzy ...

You look over at the pink haired conduit who's green eyes wire now filled with sorrow like an overflown river that is pouring over a dam. Her hair was now slightly ruffled from her running so fast and sticking out at random places here legs were also shaking as if she was about to collapse.

You walk over and hold her in a tight embrace letting her cry into your shoulder as she weeped words that sounded like.
"I'm sorry Brent I'm sorry!" You couldn't help but tear up. Hearing the woman that you love just hurt you more then any stab, gun or blunt wound ever could.

You two stood there embraced for about 20 minutes your shoulder now soaking wet from her tears until she pulled away looking into your [E/c] eyes you looking back into hers until she finally spoke her voice still shakey but strong sounding.

"You wanted to know why i hate drug dealers right babe?" She asked her face still wet with tears that still fell. You only nodded at her leaving an awkward silence that left you hoping you didn't do anything to make her worse.
"It's because i used to be addicted to them. Then once i tried to quit. This asshole hooked me back onto them and sent me on the biggest trip i could have ever been on. I saw these monsters that wanted me and i didn't know what to do so I.....I." She couldn't finnish her story but you understood and held her close again her starting to fully break down in your arms as you did nothing but hold her and comfort her.

You hear a noise from outside making Fetch flinch you reacted instinctively and ran to the back side of the building and dashed through it your neon girlfriend following close behind as you made your way to her hideout.

....to be continued