Chapter 3: Drug busting

As you and Fetch began to approach a nearby vantage area you decide to ask her something to break the ice.
"So um why we're you taken to Curtain Cay? " You asked in an innocent voice your [H/c] hair blowing in the wind as Fetch suddenly stops and looks rather remorseful and replays with.
"I don't wanna talk about it... " And simply kept walking to the vantage point using her speed to reach the top as you used a smoke dash to move through a vent and next to her.

Fetch seemed concentrated on a single area making you look in curiosity. She fires long and continuous beam of bright pink neon instantly killing the 5 druggies and their stash all the while making a rather morbid 'display' of her 'work'.
This makes you turn to her in a mixture of: awe, shock and fear.
"Your not going to do that to me are you? " You asked in a slightly shaky voice making her giggle quietly.
"Of course not. That is unless you a druggie. " She responded sounding a little venomous on that last part sending a chill like no other up your spine.

You began to assist her so called by the public 'murder spree' on multiple druggies across the intire of Seattle feeling a bond form between you two boosting your confidence and hope that you two will hopefully begin a relationship.

A/n: sorry this one was short but I have a bit of writers block right now so it's kinda difficult to write stories