What the hell did I get myself into?

Kat's P.O.V.

Slendy had left the room to let me decide. A throbbing pain coming from my upper stomach causing me to lean more towards become one of them. 

But, I couldn't stop thinking of everything that could go wrong. What if he messed up and I came out as some ugly ass monter? Or.. Or.. That was really it. 

My thoughts were interupted as BEN barged into the room. A look of releif held on his face. I sighed and ran a hand though my hair. 

"Sorry, Slendy told me that you were awake and well. I could stop my feet." He said sheepishly and scratched the back of his neck before turning to leave. Clearly seeing that I didn't want any visitors. 

"No! Wait, I could actually use your help with something." My voice was quiet, almost as if I didn't want him to hear. But, sure enough, he did. 

He stopped and turned back towards me, a grin held on his lips. 

"Slendy has informed me that I have a very, very rash decision to make and I need a little help about choosing the right one. It's life or death on the line." I chuckled nervously after telling him this.

"Well, honestly Kat. No one can decide that but you. And I'd like to see you live rather than die but, it's all on you. And whatever you choose i'll be right by your side supporting you. I promise." He smiled and walked forward, lightly kissing my forhead before walking back out of the room. 

I took a deep breath and lied down, closing my eyes. This was going to be a lot harder than I thought. 

There was a soft knock on the door. Hmm, that's either Sally or Maggie. 

"Come in." I called softly throught the door. 

The door creaked ever so slightly as both Sally and Maggie walked in. I smiled weakly at the two of them, pain being most of what I was feeling.

"Hey there girly." Maggie greeted, with a faint smile. Sally only waved, as if afraid to speak. 

"Hey guys." My tone was quiet and my hands were shaking for some reason. 

"How you feeling?" Maggie asked. Sally remained silent, gripping onto a stuffed animal tightly. 

"Not to great to be honest. Whoever the person was had apparently stabbed me in the stomach. I don't remember any of it." I said, scratching the back of my neck. 

Maggie laughed slightly before Slendy pushed passed her very quickly. 

"Child! Why are you shaking? Are you in any more pain than before?" He asked hurredly. 

I only nodded and closed my eyes, Maggie and Sally left the room but I could hear Sally's sobs from the room I was being held in. 

"You need to make a choice, and now!" His loud voice boomed in my ears. 

"Alright, alright. I choose.."

Maggie's P.O.V. 

I tried to get Sally to stop crying as we left Kat in the room with Slendy. 

Everyone was sitting in the living room waiting for their turn to see her. 

I walked in and just shook my head as if signaling that things had only gotten worse. 

BEN sighed deeply, knowing this would happen.

Jeff stood up, walked over to me and just silently wrapped his arms around me. 

Masky put his hands on his face to cover it. 

Eyeless Jack stood up and stormed off. 

Hoodie tried to comfort Masky.

And Sally hugged my leg, still sobbing. 

A loud shreak was heard from the room where Kat was and everyone knew what her decision had been. 

She was becoming one of the famous killers, a CreepyPasta.

Back to Kat's P.O.V.

The pain. Oh god, the pain. Just a tiny little drink thing could cause so much pain.

I collapsed onto the floor, shaking, twisting, turning, until I finally just blacked out. 

-A few hours passed- 

Upon waking up, I went to yawn, only to find that my mouth wouldn't open. 

I reached a hand up to feel why, and felt multiple stitches going along my mouth. But, that wasn't the only place that they were. 

I stood up quickly and ran to the closest mirror. 

Looking at my reflection, my now pure white eyes widened. 

Three stitches ran down from both my eyes, my mouth had been sown shut, there was two stitches on my left cheek and one on my right cheeks. 

There was stitches around both arms at my elbow and shoulder as if I had been sown together. 

A stitch was at my knee, ankle and upper thigh as well. 

Most of my body was covered in stitches, the longest one ran accross my stomach. 

My skin was almost as pale at Jeff's. If not paler. I even had different clothes on. 

A pair of waist high shorts, that barely covered my butt now took place on my legs. With a black belly shit that had the word 'Stitches' written across it in baby blue letters. My hair was now a blood red color. 

Slowly walking out of the room and to where everyone was waiting, I heard multiple gasps and looked around to see everyone's eyes wide and mouths dropped open. 

"Is it really that bad?" I asked although my mouth didn't seem to move. 

BEN opened his mouth to talk but said nothing. I frowned and walked into the kitchen. Pretending to look for something to eat. 

What in the hell did I get myself into? 

__________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

So, I decided to update sense I couldn't sleep. 

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. 

What do you think Kat's CreepyPasta name should be? 

I have an idea, but leave a comment on what you want it to be!

Keep reading, I love you all!

Comment<3

Vote<3

Add to Librairies<3

~BEN_Drowned_Rules.