Trouble (A BEN Drowned love story)

Kat's P.O.V

I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors

Mama's broken heart blasted through my headphones as i played Skyrim, my mom had bought me a new game but the title was scratched out so i wasn't going to play it yet.  I paused skyrim to go check my messages when cleverbot popped up on my phone....

User(Me): Umm... Hi...

Cleverbot: Hello.... You should go play your new game...

User(me): How do you know about that?? i don't even know what game is it..... do you?

Cleverbot: Yes, i do... The game is Legend of zelda, Majora's Mask

User(Me) Isn't that BEN drowned's game?

Cleverbot then shut down, and my phone turned off... what the heck is happening?? i got curious and saved my skyrim game, put in the game my mom got me. The screen popped up and said Majora's mask... How did cleverbot know that? Remembering that this is bens game i tried turning off the system but it wouldn't work..... Shoot.. i'm screwed....

Might as well play the game while i can. I clicked on the file saved as BEN and started playing i almost had all the masks once i had the last one Link was set on fire and all the progress had been lost...

"NOOOOOOO!!! Dammit!! I almost won!!!! Fuck you BEN!!" i screamed at the T.V Good thing my parents where on a business trip for two weeks. The game screen went black and the words "You shouldn't have done that..." appeared on the screen as a hand started coming out of the T.V. i grabbed the knife from under my pillow that i always have there just in case.

"I ain't fucking dying today!! Fuck off BEN!!" i screamed at the T.V. again holding the knife out in my trembling hand..... Oh shit i'm gonna die i thought as BEN stood in front of my bed just looking at me he turned and went back into the T.V. wtf???

I turned off my game system and walked down stairs to make something to eat, i grabbed a S'mores poptart and sat on the couch.  I turned on the T.V. and Spongebob was on.

"Yay!! Spongebob!!" i screamed like a little kid. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs but i ignored them and kept watching Spongebob. Hahaha Spongebob is so funny!! I started laughing  when suddenly the T.V. was shut off and BEN stood in front of me

"May i help you BEN?" i asked sweetly

"Why aren't you scared of me?" He asked

"Because you, Jeff, and the others are freaking awesome!! duh!!" I replied confedently.  Before i knew it BEN had grabbed my hand and we were in Slender mansion. Did we just teleport?????