"BEN?! Where are you.."

Kat's P.O.V

The room around me was still dark, but there was no sign of the figure anywhere. Where on earth could they have gone? 

I wonder if BEN even noticed i'm gone. They probably didn't, Jeff probably doesn't even care. 

A sigh escaped the young girl's mouth as she looked around the pitch black room.

"BEN.. Where are you.. Please, please hurry." 

Rebecca's P.O.V 

I laughed as i watched Kat stuggle in her holds against the wall. This girl really was too easy. BEN's gonna pay for everything he's ever done to me, maybe killing his lover will make him understand that he belongs with me not a slut like her.

A dry laugh made it's way passed her closed lips as she stepped closer to Kat.

"Oh, common sweetheart, he's never going to come for you. See, they don't care about you, never have and they never will. Get over it. They were probable just using you, so that they could get BEN off their case. Well, newsflash hun, he loves me not you!" Kat's eyes watered and she stuggled to get out of the bonds more. 

I laughed and walked out of the room, leaving it once more a pitch black world of emptiness. 

-Flashback-

"BEN!! Wait up!" I giggled, chasing after him. 

"No way! Get away, you stalker!" He ran faster trying to get away from me.

I smirked and tackled him to the ground.

"Awe, but don't you want to play. I am your girlfriend after all." I asked a smirk on my lips. 

It was a nice sunny day, a rainbow was held in the sky. Although it had been an awkward, boring day, seeing BEN made me happy.

"No! Your not my girlfriend, Rebecca, your just some creepy fangirl who won't leave me alone." She shouted and then pushed me off of him.

Quickly getting on his feet, he teleported back to what i assumed would be the Slender Mansion. 

Tears began to build in my eyes as i clenched my fists. 

"I'll make you pay for that, BEN, I swear it."

-End of Flashback-

I laughed once more as the memory came into my head. 

I was finally getting back at the one who had betrayed me all those years ago.

BEN's P.O.V.

Kat... Kat... Kat... Where is she? Where could Rebecca have her? Were the only thoughts that ran through my head. What if Rebecca killed her? What if when i get there it's too late? I need to show Slendy the note. 

Grabbing the note for Rebecca, i quickly made my way to Slendy's office.

"Slendy! I need to show you something, and i need to show you now!" 

He looked at me, and even though he had no face, i knew that he was annoyed with me just barging in. I shoved the note into him quickly.

"What is it?" He asked, grabbing it.

"Read it." I said simply.

He did exatly that. Once he was finished i heard him groan in annoyance and hand the note back to me.

"I told you that she had been kidnapped, you guys really should listen to me sometimes." I crossed my arms over my chest and eyed him anxiously. 

"Alright, Alright. Lets go find her." 

"But, it says that i have to go alone." I remarked, stating the obvious.

"You sure as hell ain't going alone. We're all coming with you, but we're going to make her think that your alone. Does that work?" 

I simply nodded and walked out the door. 

Don't worry, Kat, i'm coming. As fast as i can. I'll save you... I promise.

____________________________________________________
Once again, i'm sorry it took me so long to update. I hardly ever go on wattpad anymore, but i'm really trying. 

Thank you all for reading my story, it means a lot to me. 

This chapter is pretty long due to me not updating for a while. And i gave you guys the backstory to why Rebecca wants to get back at BEN. 

Welp, hope you like the chapter, i worked really hard on it. 

Vote
Comment
Add to libraries.

~BEN_Drowned_Rules.