Chapter 24 - New Limits

Ethan's P.O.V

Amelia and I managed to get away, everyone believing what we told them. Luckily Matt was too occupied to really take it what was going on, his lips and hands all over some girl, don't even know who she is, she came with one of our other friends.

"Where you wanna go?" I asked her, taking her hand in mine as soon as we were out of sight of everyone else

"Dunno. Anywhere really, I don't mind." She said shyly, looking up at me as she pushed her hair behind her ear

She looked too damn sweet when she done that

"Wanna head back to mine and hang out? My parents aren't home anyway, we can watch a movie or something." I said

"Yes cause a movie is what is on my mind." She mumbled under her breath, don't think I was meant to hear that

I smirked as she was turned away from me. I decided not to say anything about it, instead I unlinked our fingers and wrapped it around her waist, pulling her close to me. As soon as our bodies touched she let out a loud whimper.

"You alright there?" I chuckled

"Shut up." She giggled slapping my chest playfully

I let out another chuckle before heading to the car, Amelia driving since I have been drinking. I opened the door, letting her climb in first before closing the door and going around the other side. I never knew I had a gentleman like said to me until Amelia, I liked being that way for her. Amelia started the car, the radio playing as we drove. I reached over, placing my hand on her thigh, making her jump a little before pulling herself together. I smirked to myself, I love the way I can make her react to me. I see her watch me out the corner of her eye, a smile creeping on her lips. A silence filled the car as we drove the short distance to my house. My parents were away again, probably with the people they are having an affairs with, trying to tell me they are away together but I aint that stupid, can see right through their lies.

Amelia and I pulled up outside, parking the car before heading inside. I turned around after closing the door behind me to be met with Amelia's lips crashing into mine. I let out a growl, not expecting it...taking a moment to come too and eventually kiss her back. I was not sure what she was doing but I was gonna go with it cause the way she was kissing me was driving me crazy. I flipped us around, pushing her against the now closed front door, my body against her and our lips not parting once. Amelia grabbed my hips, holding them against her own, my jeans seeming a little tighter than what they were only a moment ago, having her this close to me...having her lips on me exciting me. Amelia forced her tongue past my lips, pushing against mine...a dominance to the kiss, something I have never felt from her. Actually everything about what was happening right now I have never felt from her since we started this. She was making me a weak excuse of a man in the moment.

I trailed my hands down her body, landing on her thighs and using them to lift her feet from the ground. I am hoping I am not getting to carried away with her, sure she would tell me if I was. Amelia hooked her legs around me tightly and her arms around my neck. We got into a very heated make out session right against the front door, Amelia grinding herself into me, making a loud grunt fall from my lips. What is this girl doing? Since when did she act this way? Not like I have any complaints, what guy would? I am just worried she is getting caught up in the moment and not thinking straight. As much as I never wanted too I pulled away from her lips, the both of us breathless and panting heavily.

"W...w..why did you stop?" she whispered out, seeming a little sad around the eyes when she did

"Cause Amelia we were getting a little carried away and I don't want you feeling rushed or pressured from me." I said

"Oh...Ok. But Ethan? I know my own mind and know my limits. It aint like I am gonna give everything to you right now, thought maybe we can just um...make out and I can...um...learn new things." She stuttered out her cheeks turning a bright shade of red as she did

Learn new things? Wonder if that means what I think it does?

"New things?" I asked, not wanting to say the wrong thing

"I...wanna...um...touch you." She stuttered out

At her words I felt every part of my body shiver. I held her tightly, pressing my lips against hers again before carrying her to my bedroom, our lips staying pressed tightly together as we did. I reached my bed, laying her down, pulling away from her lips for a moment before climbing on top of her, Amelia wrapped her fingers in my hair and bringing my lips back to hers. Amelia was quick to grab my tee, ridding me of it, she seemed very eager. Her tee soon joined mine on the floor. We got into a heated make out session again and I rolled my hips into her, grinding my hard on between her legs, making her call out, her nails trailing down my back before taking place on my ass, pressing on it and pressing me harder against her. The two of us were breathing heavily as our bodies moved against each other.

I pulled away from her lips, only to catch my breath and I looked down at her

"Will you help me?" she asked, everything about it so innocent

"Help you?" I asked

"Yes. I honestly have no clue what I am doing, will you help me...show me? I wanna do it right." She asked, chewing on her lower lip nervously

Oh that is what she means?

"Of course I will baby. Are you sure you wanna do this?" I asked, stroking her hair

"Yes. I wanna know how to please you without actually have sex." She said

"I will guide you every step of the way." I said

She nodded, smiling at me before flipping me onto my back and sat up on my stomach, looking down at me. I groaned loudly at the view I was getting of her, she really was beautiful.

"I am sorry if I am terrible at this." She said turning away from me

I reached in, turning her too face me again

"Stop worrying OK? I will keep you right...promise and if you change your mind let me know OK?" I said

Amelia nodded, taking a deep breath and leaning down to kiss me again...rolling her hips into me. I couldn't wait to teach her...pleasure her again if she will let me. I was just hoping she was not pushing her own limits with me. 

******

Hi, Hi 

How are we all? The next chapter will continue where this one left off 

Do you think they are moving to fast? Or do you think their feelings are that 

strong it is right for both of them? 

Emma