Ch.12

Harry and I hung out for a few more hours, making up for the week that we weren't together. I felt really gross in my clothes from the day before, so Harry suggested that I take a shower.

He handed me a few fluffy towels, and left his ensuite bathroom to me. I undressed and walked into the steaming hot shower, letting the pellets of water cover my body. After a few good minutes of bathing, I decided that it was time to get out. I turned off the water, letting the cool air envelope my body. I quickly wrapped myself in a towel, soaking all of my wetness up. 

I stepped out of the bathroom, and into Harry's bedroom. I realized that I had nothing to wear. I stuck my head out of his bedroom door, and found Harry sitting on the couch.

"Do you think I could borrow some clothes for the day?"

Harry smiled as he got up from the couch to join me in his room. I watched as he dug through his drawers, pulling out an oversized 'Ramones' t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants.

He turned around, facing my direction, and was about to hand me the clothes. Suddenly, his eyes fixated on something, and his face turned hard. He dropped the clothes on the floor, his body turning into stone.

I followed his gaze, and realized that he was staring at my arms. I became self-conscious, I had forgotten about the cuts that were on full display.

I didn't know what to do, so I watched my boyfriend as he watched my arms. I saw little tears running down his cheeks, a sad expression on his face.

"I… didn't know it was that bad…", he choked out between tears.

I slowly nodded, hating myself for making Harry cry.

After a few more minutes of standing there, Harry took a step forward. He took my arms in his hands and began giving small kisses to each and every scar. Once he was done, he wiped his stray tears and looked into my eyes.

"All I can say is sorry, Kenz. You have no idea how sorry I am."

I wrapped my arms around him, nuzzling my face in the crook of his neck.

"You are so beautiful.", Harry whispered in my ears after a few moments of quietness.

I couldn't help but scoff at his statement. When I looked in the mirror, the only thing I saw was an ugly, big nosed mule.

Harry got annoyed at my noise. He put me an arms length away, looking into my eyes with a serious expression. "You don't get it do you? You are the most amazing human being I have ever seen in my whole life. You are flawless, you have a great body, your personality is to die for, must I go on? You are just… perfect."

I felt a smile appear on my face. I leaned into Harry, connecting our lips together. I doubted I was perfect, but Harry sure did make me feel beautiful. Inside and out.

He left me so I could change into the clothes, and I joined him on the couch a few minutes later.