Metting the Neighbors

I woke up

I was happy I woke up alive

"Jenn they should be here any minute"

Fuck I forgot all about helping the new neighbors.

"Okay"

I went to the bathroom did my stuff

Moving on to the makeup.My normal makeup routine.

I decided to go with some leggings and a under shirt thing .I put a flannel on.

I stranded my hair,and put on some leather boots

Well I'm good for the day.

I went to the kitchen and made me some cereal while Andrea was in her room.

I then brushed my teeth.

*beep beep*

Oh boy here we go.

"Andrea there here!"I yell

She was wearing a crop top from her merch and some sorts with converse.

We walked outside

To see know other than Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier...great!(o2lstories was right)I hated Nash so much for coming into the YouTube world.Us youtubers do try while he on the other hand is just making a video where he and his friends are speechless.

"Man that boy us hot as fuck"she said.

"Which one"

"Cameron,I follow him on Instagram and his photos when he's shirtless damn"

"I hate them"

"to bad were going to help them anyways"

I rolled my eyes

we walked over them

There he was the baby blue eyed cutie

What was I saying.Like hes cute but I dont think I can forgive him for what he did.

I was leaving when...

"we were wondering if you needed our help on anything,me and me friend Jenn are here to help"

SHIT

"Right Jenn"

They all looked at me

"Right"

*Nash POV*

We arrived to our new house in L.A

Me and Cameron got sown from the moving truck

when this girl came over to us

Great were moving in next to a fan...this should be fun.

"we were wondreing if you needed our help on anything,me and my friend Jenn are here to help"

Jenn...as in Jennxpenn

I always had a crush on her,but people say she hates me yet she still follows me.This might be my chance.

wait but Jc always had a crush on Jenn...well too bad hes dating Lia.

"Right Jenn"the girl says

Cameron was about to say something.when I said

"Of course,we need help painting and moving stuff in right Cam"

He knows I have a crush on Jenn and it can be a chance.

"we do"he smiled

Great now to impress her...

IS IT WEIRD THAT I SHIP NASH AND JENN.BUT OF COURSE NOT AS MUCH AS I SHIP #JCPENNY.ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READING AND YOUR VOTES,IM WRITING IN MY LAPTOP WHICH IM NOT USED TO BECAUSE I WRITE ON MY IPOD.SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING MASTAKES.MY LAPTOP DOSENT HAVE SPELLING CHEACK SO I MADE TO MANY.I BET YOU,TO MAKE THINGS WORSE IM IN A RUSH SO...UHGG.ANYWAYS I WELL UPDATE WHEN I CAN.