Getting ready

*so Wattpad deleted the newest chapter and the one I was working on the bus. It has the WORST wifi ever sorry for spelling errors (I also changed some things for those who read the last chapter)*

*Jenn POV*

*In Jc's car*

"Jenn I'd like to know if you would like to be my date to the o2l party"

He asked "Andrea is coming"

"Of course!"I said

"I'll pick you up at 8:00"

"Okay we'll bye..."

I said getting out

"Wait Jenn"Jc asked taking my hand

"What?"I stopped

"You forgot something"

"What I'm pretty sure last time I checked I had everything"

"You forgot this"he crashed his lips into mine"

We kissed it was nice and genteel

"Oh and this"He said handing me a rose

"Thanks Jc"I said.I kissed him in the check before getting out.

Next thing you know he was driving away

I got home to a sleeping Andrea and Lauren on the couch.And Arden in her bed

I walked in the bathroom stripped down my cloths and turned the water. I got in and let the warm water hit my body...

*Next morning*

I woke did my makeup.I smelled something...an amazing smell...waffles ❗❗😈😏

I walked downstairs and and saw Andrea was distracted

"Thanks for the breakfast"☺

I said than quickly walked upstairs 😈

"Jenn!"I heard Andrea yell

The rest of the day I worked on videos and editing them.

7:30

I put a tee shirt along with a flannel tied around my waist with some leggings and a pair of black high heals(The ones she is always wearing I do t know what there called)

Ding dong

"Andrea Jc and Kian are here"I yelled

*Hi I hope y'all like the new cover and thanks for OVER 500 reads!Thats crazy I love you all.Congrats to o2l for wining a TCA👏👏They've came so far.As much as I love them I voted for Jenn.Because she really wanted to win😔But it fine.To me she won.She wore a dress guys a fucking dress I've never seen Jenn in a dress😱And may I say she looked amazing like always 💁✊I will add one more chapter maybe another one after that.Have you heard Jack and Jack's new song...Im obsessed*