Okay?Okay.

Recap:

Before I got a chance to say what she was gonna say I slapped her

"And I'm the bitch"she said holding her cheek "Come on Sammy lets leave"

They left hand by hand.

I left the other way looking for Jc

"Jc!"i scream I don't care at this point who's hearing

I hear crying...i get closer to see Jc sitting on a bench

"Jc you okay?"I asked worried

"No...Jenn nobody loves me I deserve to die I'm not good enough!"

"Jc that's not true you didn't deserve this...all that shit Lia said back there was fake.Your fans...friends...family...love you...I love you..i love you"I said lifting his chin up while wiping his tears with the side of my index finger.

"You do"he acted surprised

"Yes I do you dumbass"I giggled

He smiles

His smile is perfect.I get lost in those big bright beautiful brown eyes of his.He starts to lean in I do the same.He kisses me it was a nice gentile kiss.His arms around my waist mine around his neck.It was perfect.I could feel the butterfly's moving like crazy.Not even butterfly's...more like fireworks gone wrong!We pulled away.I wish we stayed like that forever.

"Jennifer Mcallister will you make me the happiest man alive and be my girlfriend?"You could see the hope in his eyes.

"Yes!Justin I will!"I gave him a big kiss on his cheek.

"Wow looks like someone has been waiting for this moment for a long time"he smirked.

"Shut up"I punched his shoulder lightly

"Ouch that hurt"he "wined"

I laughed

"Hey Jenn"he said getting serious

"Yeah"I stopped laughing

"Promise me you won't do anything like that to me.Okay?"

"Okay."