Girl Meets Prying

I don't own Girl Meets World!!!

Last time
"Lillian sounds and awful lot like Lilith. Don't you think though?" Riley asked.

"And Pain is just like Pane." Maya slowly realized "Riles, I think we found out Flower Girl's secret. Lilith Pane is a model!"

Present
Maya pulled Riley through the hallways to history class. They burst through the door and everyone looked up from their books.

"Miss Matthews, Miss Hart, you're late." Cory scolded "Please take your seats."

"In a minute dad!" Riley exclaimed "We have big news!"

"Well, what is it?" Cory asked "Don't keep us waiting."

"We..." Maya began.

"Have found out..." Riley continued.

"Lilith Pane's secret!" They shouted together.

"Riley? I thought your mother and I told you to leave Lilith alone." Cory said.

"You did." Maya told the confused teacher "We just didn't listen."

"Lilith's secret is that she is actually a model named Lillian Pain!" Riley exclaimed.

Lilith threw back her head and laughed, wiping tears from her eyes she said "Yeah right and Yogi is Chris Hemsworth. Sorry Yogi."

"It's ok. I'd rather be Warwick Davis anyways." Yogi assured the still giggling girl.

"Good choice." Lilith stopped laughing "What on Earth would make you think I was a model?"

"We looked you up." Riley said.

"I'm sorry, what?!" Lilith froze "How dare you invade my privacy like that! I can't believe you would do something like that!"

"Well you wouldn't tell us so we had to find out for ourselves." Riley crosses her arms.

"Riley," Lucas sighed and rubbed his temples "that's not okay."

"Yeah, that's messed up." Zay agreed.

"What made you think that was a good idea?" Farkle asked.

"Maya," Riley whispered "I think they're mad at us."

"Yeah, they are." Ava stood up "And so are we." The rest of the class joined her "You internet stalked her to find out her secret? Who does that?"

"Riley," Lilith groaned "I'm sorry. But this is a direct breach of trust. I thought I made it clear to you that I didn't want you guys to know my secrets yet. Now, I don't think I could ever trust you to know them. I'm reporting you both. Now. Mr. Matthews, may I have a pass to the office?"

Cory looked between his daughter and his student, finally he took out the pass and handed it to Lilith, never breaking eye-contact with his daughter. Lilith walked out of the classroom and down the hall to the office.

"Dad!" Riley cried, shocked.

"Riley," Cory frowned "How did you not know that she wouldn't like you prying? She told you that she didn't want you to find out her secret. How do you think she feels now? How would you feel if someone tried to find out a secret of yours?"

"But I don't have any secrets. I don't believe we need secrets. We should be able to share everything with everyone." Riley tried to explain.

"She's not you, Riley." Cory groaned "Not everyone is going to do and be like you."

"Well they should be!" Riley exclaimed and stormed out.

"That went well." Maya rolled her eyes and started to follow Riley out the door "Hey Matthews," she stopped "Is Flower Girl really a model?"

"It's not my place to tell you her secret, Maya." Cory stopped her.

Maya nodded and left. Cory sighed and slumped down in his chair. He needed to call his wife.

Principal's office
Lilith strolled into the main office, placed her note on the desk, and walked straight into the principal's office.

She slammed her hands on the desk "Riley Matthews and Maya Hart have refused to respect my privacy and have internet stalked me to find out my secrets. What are you going to do about this?"

Mr. Jackson put his newspaper down on his desk and sighed "What happened Miss Pane?"

"You know my secret Mr. Jackson, Riley Matthews is desperate to find it out. I don't want her or anyone to know. When I tried to explain that she refused to accept it and internet stalked me to try and find out what it is." Lilith explained, dangerously calm.

"Really?" Mr. Jackson was shocked "But Miss Matthews is such a good student." Lilith glared "I'll deal with it."

"How?"

"She and Miss Hart will be suspended for a week. But, Miss Pane, her mother is a respected lawyer, she will fight us on this." Mr. Jackson worried.

"My lawyer is unstoppable. If Riley's mother tries to fight I will take her down." Lilith assured the nervous principal.

"Very well. But the family is also friends with the superintendent." Mr. Jackson tried to talk her out of this.

"You mean cousin John?" Lilith smirked.

"Okay. You're gonna be fine."

"Yep" Lilith popped the P, turned on her heel, and left.

Mr. Jackson sat back in his chair and sighed. Then he called for his secretary "Please get Miss Matthews and Miss Hart down here and bring me the paperwork for suspension."

"Yes sir." His secretary scurried out to call the girls down to the office.

The Matthews's home
"Suspended?" Topanga yelled.

"Yeah-huh!" Her husband and daughter cowered.

"Why?" Topanga growled.

"Well," Maya stepped forward "we internet stalked Lilith Pane to figure out her secret. When she found out she reported us to the principal and he suspended us."

Topanga deflated "Riley," she sighed "we told you to leave Lilith alone. Why is that so difficult for you?"

"Because I want to know her secret." Riley stated angrily "She shouldn't keep secrets. Secrets are like the first shot in a war. They're bad and they shouldn't be kept."

"Everyone has secrets, Riley. You need to learn to accept that." Cory tried to reason with his daughter.

"I don't have secrets." Riley argued.

"Yes you do." Maya mumbled.

"No I don't."

"Whatever. I gotta go tell my mom why I'm not going to school for a week. See ya." Maya rolled her eyes and left.

"Mommy?" Riley paused "What am I gonna do? This goes on my permanent record. How am I gonna get into a good school?"

"Don't worry honey. I'll talk to Mr. Jackson about taking it off your record." Topanga told her daughter "But you're still suspended and grounded."

"Grounded!" Riley exclaimed "Why?"

"Because Riley," Cory explained "you blatantly broke the rules. You were disrespectful and refused to listen to us. You're grounded for two months."

"What?!" Riley screamed.

"You're welcome!" Her mother said.

Word count: 1081 words

Another chapter up! Yay! I really hope you like it. Please comment, vote, and add to your reading lists!!!
Love,
The Author