thank u, fist

"I know they say I move on too fast
But this one gon' last
'Cause her name is Ari"

I hear my IPhone ringing away, I open my eyes and look at the clock it's 2 o'clock I slept long and my ass still tired, I grabbed my phone from my dresser and see it's a call from my Kira and quickly answer. 

"Hey Boo, what's up?" I yawned and stretch my arms before I hear yelling on the other end, what the fuck "Kira, what the fuck going on?"

"Y'all bitches got me fucked all the way up donkey bulit bitch, Bestfriend come right now I'ma kill these bitches" She shouted

"Where you at K, who the fuck messing with my bestfriend?" I questioned getting up out of bed all hype.

"I'm at TCL bitch trying to collect my car and these bitches sat out here, dumb bitches and waited till I came best friend talking about they finna jump me" She started shouting again over the phone.

I quickly booked an uber, seeing it was 3 minutes away. TCL is only 10 minutes away and 5 on a day like this where everybody either sleep or where they need to be "I'm on my way Kira, let them bitches lay a fingerprint on you and they finna be dust" I draw on my sports bar and legging putting my hair up, grabbing my mace and picking up my phone to go to the uber outside.

The uber started driving the road look empty which is rare usually some cars on the road"I'm in the uber Kira" I was mad as fuck, thinking about ways to kill these bitches got my best friend hype like this.

"Bitch wait till my bestfriend get here and we doing this one on one bitch, Imma show you a bad bitch and how they beat ass on a regular" I told y'all she on a whole nother level of savagery 

The Uber pulled up to TCL and I hop out before it can stop, seeing Kira and the bitch from last night who parking spot we took and 2 other girls standing their. 

"What the fuck is up now bitch" Kira went to the attack jumping at the girl, grabbing her by the hair and uppercutting her in her face taking her to the groud.

I notice on of the girl friend trying to jump in and pulled out my mace spraying the bitch, she fell to the ground shaking and rubbing her eyes like the roach she is "The fuck you think this is" I look over for a second seeing Kira on top of the girl throwing hands and felt a slap to my face. 

I turn my head and look at the bitch in here eye "You sneak me and you ain't even make it worth it bitch, first you tried to jump my best friend, and that made me have to get up out my bed" I kicked her in her knee, grab her by her hair and started dragging her around the parking lot "So, you thought" I stopped and kicked her in the head and then started pulling her again "You was finna get away with it" I stopped and Punch her in her mouth then started dragging her again "Well bitch you got yo wish" I laughed and the stated going ham on her face. 

These bitches finna learn today, I ride two things a dick and for my best friend cause ain't no donkey built bitch and her clan going to mess with her they picked the right fucking one. I suddenly hear shouting then two lanky but tone arms grab me and started dragging me away from her making me struggle to get away "Let me get the bitch" I shouted.

"Chill da' fuck out mane, ha' done already" As soon as I hear that voice my panties dropped and my body shivered, I ain't hear nothing so sexy in a long time and ain't nobody made my body feel this way in a while.

I relaxed in his arms and scan the parking lot seeing a crowd surrounding, I guess they came out of TCL(open 24 hours, nights just litty), some helping the girl I was fighting and one short muscular due was restraining the one K was fighting and One told light skin lean guy with curly hair was trying to restrain and struggle K.

"Let me go, or Imma mace yo ass" I replied back to the guy holding me from behind.

"Mane you ain't finta du a thang baybeh I'm holling' yu" He started dragging me from the crowd and towards a parked car.

He stand in front of the back seat and open the door "Get in" Who he talking to? I ain't getting in no car with nobody.

"Who you talking to I ain't getting in no where and my bestfriend over there and that's where I need to be" I started getting mad again breathing heaving and everything.

"I ain't finta seh it 'gain get in da car" He lowered his voice and his accent came out more prominently. 

I quickly turn away to snap at him but that face made me shut up, His caramel Skin glisten, he had a little groomed goatee, his face was symmetrical, his lips were the perfect size and shape, his hair tucked under his hat, he looked too perfect.

I took time to glance over all his feature, I saw his tongue come out to lick his lips then a smile took over his face making him even more handsome. I trialed back up to his eyes and we just stared at each other him smirking and me intensely staring.

We were snapped out the trance when we heard sirens and people started running "I tol' ya stubbawn ass ta' get in da car" he picked me up making me gasp and dropped me in the car and ran around to the driver seat while the light skin boy was physically dragging K to get her in the car when he finally got her into the car he shut the door and got into the passenger seat making old dude speed off. I can't believe this boy done pick my fat ass up with his lanky ass, I look over at K, and grab her hand seeing she was still mad as shit. Where the fuck these Niggas taking us to? 

 Where the fuck these Niggas taking us to? 

     Hey, Y'all.

What's going to happen Next? Comment Below

What your favorite color?

Favorite Vacation Place?

Favorite food? 

When should I update?