thank u, fuck u

"Thank you, next (Next)Thank you, next (Next)Thank you, next"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Thank you, next (Next)
Thank you, next (Next)
Thank you, next"

I woke up to arms around me I know this motherfucka did not I hop out the bed and look down at this Ligga(Lying ass Nigga). That's all they are all talk no game spit all that shit and bust in 2 minutes, oh no I'm not with it.

I looked at the clock 6 o'clock, I know his ass ain't stay that long in my motherfucking bed and all cuddled up to me like he did something good.

I pack up all his stuff and put the on the bed then tap him he move some and then mumble "One more minute bae" Bae? I know he done lost his whole mind.

I shake Him again and wait till he lift him head up "You need to get on up and go home, cause I know you ain't think you was finna sleep in my bed after that underwhelming wack ass performance"

He made his face up at me "What you talking about man, stop playing ain't nothing wack about this " He kiss his teeth and went to lie back down.

I went to the Kitchen and fill a pot of cold water, walk my ass back to the room and threw it making him hop up shivering "The fuck you doing dumb bitch" He mean mug me. 

"I told yo punk ass to get the fuck out my house and my motherfucking bed, and you chose to lay yo peanut head ass back down now come on grab yo clothes and go on." Throwing his clothes at him "I expect you gone when I get out this bathroom" I grab my phone and go into the bathroom ringing Kira.

She pick on the third ring answering in a hoarse voice "Hello"

"Bitch, yo ass got fucked up last night and my ass got nothing bitch" She busted out laughing like shit was funny

"It was that bad?" I made up my face, I don't even want to think about that shit.

"Yes bitch, his ass busted in 2 minutes, Head game WACK, I don't even remember his name that how memorable his ass is and he ain't stacked like he was acting" As soon as I said that I heard my door slam. 

"Don't be slamming my door mothafucka, this nigga got me fucked up on many levels K" I walked out the bathroom and lock my front door.

"Girl, you ain't gotta embarrass him like that though" She was saying all that but I know she love the drama. 

"Whatever K, How yo alcoholic ass feeling? We going out again tonight? Or you need to take a detox day?" Every weekend we go to two 3 or 4 different clubs starting from Friday night till Sunday night/morning.

"Yes Ari, we're going out tonight but I gotta detox then go collect my car from ACL(the club from last night) then I wanna go shopping for something to wear at like 4 o'clock, Imma get ready at yo place and leave from there at 9 or so cause Jas and Ebony coming out with us tonight they got V.I.P" She got quiet and breathe loudly, she must really be fucked up all quiet and shit.

"Okay, Call me when you on your way cause I'm about to go sleep and dream that last night was better than it actually was, thank god" I thought I was getting some bomb dick but I got a Glow Stick shine and bright but useless as anything. 

"You stupid but I love you bestfriend, thanks for bringing me home last night" She burst out laughing and I could feel her smiling.

"I wouldn't leave you knowing you fucked up what kinda friend would I be rushing to get some dick that would have ended up being wack and leaving you for men to prey on yo drunk ass" She's always been their for me, why wouldn't I be there for her.

"Alright, go sleep I know you want go in the bed and hibernate like a bear." She always trying me and when I beat her ass she finna act unknown.

"Later BestFriend"

This was a Simple Part, based on a little something something but the next part is where it's happening at and where certain people meet!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

This was a Simple Part, based on a little something something but the next part is where it's happening at and where certain people meet!

When should I update? 

The part is already written