Chapter 19

Chapter contains Fluff at the end so if you don't like then skip scene until you get to the last sentence of the actual chapter. Enjoy!

-With Edd-

He kept the gun in his pocket tightly making him seem more suspicious of his behavior but he didn't care.

He walked around the large city and had eventually found his destination.

TIMESKIP

DING!

The elevator had reached the desired level and he walked out. He checked for cameras since this was his second time there.

None.

He pulls out the gun and cocks it to have a bullet ready to fire. He walks faster and knocks on the door.

It opens revealing his mother standing there. She notices the gun and raises her hands in the air.

"Alright. What do you want Edward? Shoot me if that's the desire. I am not going to die."

"Gladly"

He shoves her into her apartment and closes the door with his foot. He doesn't move his gaze from her.

BANG!!

Straight through her forehead. Her eyes go white and she falls back. The thud from her body echoes through the empty apartment.

Edd takes the time to sit on the couch to wait for her return.

A minutes passes when she gathers her consciousness again and she sits up holding her head where the bullet wound was, groaning in pain.

She digs her nails through the wound and pulls out the bullet. Being immortal with no organs has its perks. There was no blood spill to clean.

"...ow. You do know you are an asshole when you're mad correct?

Also why the head you fucking prick?"

"Because I know it would hurt even more. You and Thomas haven't been really honest with me.

Where does that forest in Norway lead to?"

She sighs and gets up to throw the ruined bullet away. She feels her wound re-close itself when she sat down on the couch next to Edd.

"Give me the gun Edd. I know it isn't yours."

She pulls her arm out to him and waits for him to hand it over. He was hesitant but eventually placed the firearm in her hand.

"Answer my question. Where did Tom go?"

"He went to go see an old friend of his. Why? Is there a problem?"

"Is his Old Friend the Red Leader because I wouldn't be surprised."

"If you can read him like an open book then why are you asking me questions?"

"To make sure that I am right. I mean besides this isn't the first time that all of you guys are keeping secrets from me.

It has been like this since we lived back in Egypt. Tom was king, you were devistated with my fathers death and I was left in the dark.

Of what? Of my own fathers death. Of Adri's death. I discovered that she died through one of the other mom's in the Sand." (The Sand is where most women and kids would stay and do their chores of taking care of the kids and wait for the Queen's orders.)

"Edd. We didn't want you to know because you were barely a kid. Your whole childhood would've been devistating if you knew just like that.

And me and Thomas had to see your smiles, hear your laughs. It was the only thing keeping us together."