Chapter 3

(A/N Hey guys sorry for the wait but I've decided to take on all of my stories again and this one got away from me for a few days :/ my new project took a day or two to get of the ground and so now I can get back to my other projects :) so KMS is back up and running and hopefully with faster updates.)

As always

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT <3

Iris Point of View

"Bhavya? Who is this?" I asked using a fake measured tone. She didn't belong to my pack so my automatic instinct was to kill her. I sniffed the air and was met with the smell of cold night air. She didn't smell like a werewolf to me.

"Well Iris we haven't had her awake long enough to ask her yet." Bhavya said, crushing various roots and leaves with her pestle.

"Why do you need me?" I asked but Melina answered me, looking away from the girl on the ground. She was Asian and looked around 14 years old, she had cuts and bruises all over her but the thing that really drew my eye was the skin that was tinged black over her stomach. Rotted lines of ink spread out almost smoke like under her skin.

"She needs your help, you need to heal her." Melina snapped at me I growled back, no one talks to their Luna like that. She winced and bowed her head.

"I can't heal her! I'm no medicine woman, I'm sorry but if Bhavya cannot heal her no one can." I admit, nodding towards her festering stomach. Bhavya shook her head at me.

"The Earth had always been able to heal the sick. And I cannot heal her, I can only lessen the pain until the infection takes her. Our medicine will not work on her. She is Vampir. A vampire." Bhavya warned.

"Kill her." I said. Vampires are not welcome on my land, they are notorious for killing werewolves.

"The blackness on her stomach was caused by a demon bite! So that means that she has been in the underworld and may have a lead on your father." Melina blurted out, but I was glad she did. I had been reading up as much as I could on demons, I wanted to find my father and what better place to check than the underworld?

"How do I save her?" I asked. Bhavya looked at me sorrowfully.

"I do not know. I just know that only you can do it. Melina and Alice have already tried and if Ginger did, I think our little friend would be charred to bits." Ginger laughed at that.

"Can you guys leave? I want to try and get focused." I gave them the lame excuse. I really just didn't want them in the room to see me fail. They all nodded and exited the room. I sighed and sat next to the girl.

"Your pretty banged up kid." I said. "I used to look like that, you know, besides the rotted stomach thing." I gestured over her stomach and the blackness.

"Do you have any idea how I'm supposed to do this kid?" I asked, kind of feeling silly talking to this vampire. This unconscious vampire. How am I supposed to do this?

'Ask yourself.' My wolf whispered to me. I rolled my eyes, I was already asking myself, and this vampire.

"She means to ask me." A voice resounded in my head. I gasped, this wasn't my wolf. I closed my eyes to see Sui looking at me in my mind.

"How do I heal her?" I asked aloud.

"Love her." Sui responded. I cocked an eyebrow.

"Love her? I hardly know her! I don't even know her name!" I responded. Sui smiled at me.

"All I can say its to love Trixie as if she were a part of you." Sui said before fading away and my mind going dark. I opened my eyes.

"Trixie?" I asked the girl. She groaned and her finger twitched. Okay, love her... How in the hell am I going to do that? I put my hands on her stomach and thought of things I love. Luke, Dracula, my favorite musical Hello Dolly, puppies, Cecelia, Melina, Ginger. Nothing happened. I tried again, Daisies, the smell of grass, autumn, rabbits, ladybugs. Suddenly I felt a power building up in me. I smiled and continued fervently. Holly trees, pine needles, clover, thyme. My hands took on a green glow. Rosemary, basil, cacti, deer. The power surged through me. Dirt, the sun, weeds, sunflowers. I could feel myself drawing power from the earth. Opossum, lions, rocks, leaves. I opened my eyes and let the Earth flow into her. Trixies chest started to rise and fall more easily, puncture wounds on her neck and hands healed, blood dried up and stopped flowing, and her knife wounds turned to scars. The blackness in her stomach congealed into one area and started to bubble. It pressed upwards, extending the skin and it rose. Her skin ripped open then healed again, releasing the putrid smoke. I pulled a phial from the cupboard and caught some of it. Who knows, it could be useful. I heard coughing and I turned to see Trixie leaning over the side of the blanket coughing and dry heaving.

"Bhavya! She's awake!" I called, "Give me a moment with her though." No answer. Trixie flipped around and slid her hands into her jeans.

"You have about ten seconds to tell me who you are before I plunge this knife into your heart." She threatened. I growled at her and she sniffed the air, recognition dawning on her face.

"I am Iris Swisher, alpha female of the Broken Arrow pack." I said with gusto, loving my title.

"Werewolves." Trixie spat.

"And your a vampire Trixie." I spat right back.

"How do you know my name?" Her eyes widened in horror.

"I know many things bloodsucker." I sneered.

"Then how come you didn't know I wasn't a vampire? I'm a demon!" Trixie shouted at me. I sniffed the air, no that's the smell of vampire.

"No you are a vampire." I stated back. She cocked an eyebrow.

"I think I know what I am." She stated I sneered, she was only 13 what did she know?

"Bhavya?" I called over my shoulder, "Can you come talk to Trixie please?" Bhavya scuttled into the room and Trixie took her in with wide eyes.

"Elder." She acknowledged, bowing her head. I respected that.

"Trixie you are a vampire not a demon." Bhavya said.

"No." Trixie said shaking her head, "Allistair told me I was a demon."

"Who?" Bhavya asked, her voice going a tad bit high.

"My father." I croaked. What had he done?