Chapter 1

(A/N This is a sequel to Love Me Tender so if you haven't read that you should go and do that because there is a lot that happened in that that this book will play on. I really hope you like this :) So here we go the second book in the Holder Series.)

(RECAP: Mated Pairs

Iris-Luke

Melina-Daniel

Ginger-Tyler

Alice- ?

Bhavya-Balavan

Cecelia-Byron

Jasmine-?

John-?)

As Always

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN <3

Iris Point of View

Life has been pretty peace-full here since I have come back. Everyone was ecstatic to find out about Melina's pregnancy. Daniel, her mate, boasts about it to everyone who will listen. We are all content with our mates and friends who have made up our little family. Training sessions to hone our powers are now held almost daily. I have found out that I can not only influence the forest around me but I can also use Earths energy as a weapon in battle. I love to sparr but the only one I am allowed to sparr with is Ginger. Shes proven herself the best at hand to hand combat but when we are permitted to use our powers I wipe the floor with her. We were walking back from a particularly sweaty practice laughing at each other.

"If you didn't crack that tree branch over my head I would have had you!" She said playfully hitting me with her towel.

"You are just jealous that I won!" I laughed avoiding another blow from the towel.

"Your nothing without that witchery." She laughed. I cocked an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah?" I focused my energy on her and there was a small snap and my energy smacked her across her behind.

"Hey!" She cried and reached for me I laughed and danced away from her outstretched hands. I stuck my tongue out at her and we entered the pack house laughing at each other.

"Hey beautiful! How was practice?" Luke came out of nowhere and threw his arm around my shoulders. I smiled at his beautiful face.

"Pretty good, but you might want to check on Ginger. She absolutely stinks at it." I laughed and Ginger stuck her tongue out at me.

"From over here your the only one who stinks!" She said pinching her nose and waving her hand in front of her face.

"OOH burn!" I said sarcastically and she smiled at me. Tyler walked up behind Ginger.

"Guess who?" He asked and Ginger grabbed his hand and kissed his palm.

"Byron?" She guessed jokingly. A growl bubbled up in Tyler's throat and Ginger laughed and turned to face him.

"Expecting someone else?" He asked teasingly and Ginger tiptoed and kissed him.

"You will do." She whispered against his lips.

"Ugh umm eww!!! Cant I go anywhere without you guys kissing all over the place?" Alice said, walking up and disgustedly shielding her face with her hand against the sight of Ginger and Tyler.

"Its just kissing." Ginger said waggling her eyebrows evilly "Maybe we need to get you someone to smooch?" She laughed at the expression on Alice's face which expressed utter despair at the thought.

"Did you know that no two lip prints are the same?" Alice said, her eyes glazing over. I laughed, typical Alice. Alice was Luke's younger sister, she was 13 years old and was a very odd child. She always spouted out random facts, when she did this her bright yellow eyes glazed over she was tall for her age and has mousy brown hair that frizzed unless she pulled it back. She was a wearing her black rimmed glasses that she detested.

"No I didn't know that Alice." I laughed. Alice shook back to reality and smiled at me.

"What do you want squirt?" Luke asked mussing up her hair, his blue eyes danced with amusement.

"Oh, yeah! Iris I have no idea why but Melina and Balavan want you in the Elders pack house." Alice reported.

"What about me?" Ginger asked.

"I don't think they will have a problem cause Melina, Iris, and I will be there. So sure." Alice said turning on heel and rocketed away, the air around her barely affected as she floated away with a grace that only Alice could manage. I turned to Ginger.

"So what do you think?" I asked.

"I hope there's nothing wrong with the baby."

(A/N Sorry guys but this chapter is really more of a filler chapter, nothing really happens but I just wanted you guys to get reacquainted with the characters and their various personalities. :3 The picture to my side is Luke LUKEISMYBABYANDWILLALWAYSBEOKAY? OKAY. THE SONG TO THE SIDE IS BY KATRINA AND THE WAVES :) Oldie but a goodie :) happy chapter so happy song!)