Chapter 2

(A/N Oh noes the baby! :((( How are you guys liking it so far? Im accepting banners for dedications :) )

As Always

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE <3

Iris Point of View

"Do you think Melina is okay?" I worried to Ginger. Ginger shook her head her blonde hair bouncing around her face.

"I dont know but we would have felt it if anything happened to her. I wonder if she is going into labor?" She asked absentmindedly.

"Shes only been pregnant for about four months so she cant be..." I mused. We both tripped over roots and such until I tripped and landed spread eagled on the ground. I felt the thorns and branches dig into my skin.

"Walk much?" Ginger said and laughed when I shot her a death stare.

"Your a bully you know that?" I huffed and got up and brushed the dirt and other rubish off my skin, for I was only wearing a sports bra and nylon shorts for practice. The cuts on my skin healed before my eyes and I smiled, being a werewolf did have its advantages. I stood and took a deep breath and waved my hand in front of me and the roots sunk into the ground and the leaves and sticks rolled out of my path.

"Whats taking you guys so long?" A question came in Alices soft voice in the wind. Ginger scowled at it.

"Shes such a show off!" She huffed and waved her hand in the air and her red eyes flashed. One second later we heard Alice yelp and Ginger laughed.

"You know you might actually hurt someone one if these days." I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

"Don't be such a spoil sport, I didn't actually hurt her." Ginger continued behind me. We walked for another minute or two before we came upon the Elders house. Alice was standing outside with Balavan.

"What's going on?" I asked and Balavan just shook his head gravely.

"Someone needs your help Luna Iris." he said simply and turned on heel and walked into the house with Alice trailing behind him rather wistfully.

"I wonder who it could be?" Ginger whispered to me softly, I shook my head at her and followed Alice and Balavan. I entered the Elders pack house and as usual everyone bowed to me. I searched the crowd for Bhavya but she was no where to be found.

"Come!" Balavan's voice boomed through the room and Ginger and I followed tentatively. His scent ended at Bhavyas door. I knocked out of respect and opened the door, Balavan was crouched on the ground with Bhavya and Melina. Melina seemed to be hovering over something and as she turned to me I saw that it wasn't something it was someone.