•5•

"Arnav ji" Khushi screamed.

Khushi wakes up screaming from her dream and sweating furiously. Payal comes rushing inside the room, hearing her scream. "What happened,
Khushi?"

Initially, Khushi was too shocked to react but slowly she realized that was a dream. " Jiji!" she cried, throwing herself in Payal's arms. "What happened, Khushi? You are scaring me."

"Jiji. Jiji, the... the.. dream." Payal relaxed, hearing about the dream before smiling "Oh! So you have seen some bad dream." she exclaimed before pulling out of the hug.

Khushi nodded through tears "But Jiji, that was too real to be just a bad dream."

Payal looked at her worriedly before she decided to divert her mind. "Calm down! It happens sometimes, it was just a bad dream." Khushi nodded giving her a nervous smile and Payal caressed her cheeks, lovingly "Now hurry up! You're already late. If you remember, today is my marriage." Khushi smiles a little and nodded.

When Payal starts leaving room Khushi stops her. "Jiji, is it true that morning's dream comes true?" she asked still shaken from the earlier dream.

Payal looked at her, contemplating what to reply before she sighed "It depends." and she left.

Khushi decided to forget everything and get ready for her sister's big day. "Khushi, You're really Sankadevi."
Arnav ji can never do that, he can never think of doing that even." She smiled when another thought crossed her mind and she dialed a number in her phone hastily.

Arnav was sitting in his room, thinking about his next step when he heard his phone's ringtone. Looking at the caller ID, a smile crossed his lips which soon turned into anger.

"Good morning, Jaan!" he speaks in an extremely sweet sick voice.

On the other side, Khushi blushed hearing him calling her with the endearment "Good Morning, Arnav ji." She replied meekly and Arnav smirked.

Khushi suddenly remembers her reason to call him "Arnav Ji, Are you ok?"

Arnav frowned with the sudden inquiry "Why? What'll happen to me?"
Khushi replied almost on the verge of crying again "I had a bad dream, Arnav ji. I was scared for you."

Arnav felt worried realizing that she's crying but soon his mouth twisted in disgust that she is just acting, innocent. "I am fine. What was the dream that scared you so much? That I am dying?"

Khushi looked at her phone, stunned before keeping it on her ear again "No, Arnav ji. Please never say that again. I pray Devi Maiyya to give you my life also." She replied unaware that the very person is all set to destroy her life and crush her loving heart.

His eyebrow raised on the other side thinking How perfectly you act, Khushi but now I know your true colors.

Arnav sighed and decided to go forward with the act "Don't cry, Jaan. I am perfectly alright. Come on! Now tell me what dream scared my love so much?"

Khushi started narrating everything to him, trembling with fear. Arnav smirked, listening to her "Really, Khushi? But according to your dream, I was killing you then why did you think that something has
happened to me?"

Khushi wipes her tears roughly before replying "It's a saying that morning's dreams come true. I was alright so I felt scared that you are okay or not because only you were part of my dream." She said with so much love, unaware that the person she's fearing for doesn't even care about her.

"Ohhh! Arnav exclaimed. "I.... umm.. I am fine, Khushi. You can relax now." After a pause "And please get ready. I am coming to pick you in some time."

Khushi frowned in confusion "But why?" Arnav replied while standing up "Because I want to meet you."

Khushi smiled, standing up from her place "Arnav Ji, Today is the marriage of our siblings. I don't know about you but I have to get ready."

"That's why I am calling you." Arnav replied leaving Khushi confused "Huh? "

"Khushi, I have something for you which I want you to wear tonight." Arnav replied, surprising Khushi "But I already have my outfit for marriage."

"Khushi, I have selected it for you and I want you to wear that." His tone turning demanding. "Arnav ji, what reason will I give everyone at home?" She tried once again but ASR doesn't take no for an answer "Jaan, I know your outfit is still a surprise you didn't show it to anyone. So please. I want to see you in my choice and you can wear your outfit tomorrow for the reception. Khushi, please. For me."

Khushi sighed accepting her defeat, she can't deny him when he's asking so sweetly, can she? Only if she knew it was better for her to deny but she herself innocently fell in the trap of the devil.

To be continued..........

I have received many e-mails and requests for blog but let me clarify I'll send invitations to only those who care to give feedback/comments.

Don't forget to vote and comment 😇
Thank you