•4•

"Arnav ji, Where are we? Why did you bring me here? This place is really isolated." Khushi speaks looking around the place.

"Why? You don't like it?" Arnav asks, caressing her cheeks. Khushi looked at him and smiled "No, Arnav ji.
When you are with me I like everything around but I am just scared of this height." She said looking behind the cliff they are standing on.

Arnav turned her around so that she's now facing the cliff "Then you don't have to be scared because I am with you." he said hugging her waist from behind.

Khushi smiled and keeps her hands above his hands which was resting on her waist and she closed her eyes, leaning back to him. "Ok"

Arnav started kissing her jawline and turning her towards him kissed her lips wildly till it started bleeding and she winced in pain. Khushi pushed him. "Arnav ji, stop. What are you doing? It's hurting!"
He encircles his arms around her, rubbing his thumb over her bleeding lip "Why? Didn't you like my love?"

"I didn't say that Arnav ji, but you were really harsh."

"Sorry!" he said while sucking her bleeding lips and Khushi sighed.

Arnav started showering kisses on her face, kissing her lips one more time he trailed to her ear, nipping on it he whispers "I love you" and kissed her ear but next moment Khushi found herself falling back from the cliff.

"Arnav Ji....!" she screamed in fear when suddenly Arnav holds her in last moment. Khushi sighed in relief without looking at Arnav as her eyes were closed. "Arnav ji, What are you waiting for? Pull me up please." She speaks with her eyes still closed in fear.

"Why?" Arnav asks and Khushi's eyes opened instantly, looking at him shocked.

Khushi: Huh?
Arnav: Why should I save you?
Khushi: Arnav ji! Please don't tease me now.

"I'm not teasing you either. Just give me one good reason why should I save you?" He asks in an emotionless voice.

"Because... Because of...yo.. you love me. Because I love you. Because we love each other." She replied while stammering, suddenly feeling cold.

Arnav smirks "Really? And you want me to believe you?"
Khushi looks at him on the verge of crying "What are you saying, Arnav ji? You yourself confessed that you love me".

Arnav chuckles "And you believed it?"
Khushi stammers in reply "What are you....." she stopped in the middle when she realized that who pushed her down "It's Arnav Ji".

"Arnav Ji pushed me" Khushi looked at him with her teary eyes. "Why?"

Arnav understood that she has realized who pushed her and smiled wickedly. "Listen to me carefully. I don't love you. It was all a lie. I can never love a **** like you and about your other question. I pushed you because I hate you. Heard it? I hate you, Khushi."

Khushi looked at him shocked unable to believe that she has loved this monster. "But I... I truly loved you." Arnav laughed devilishly in reply "Ohh stop this nonsense. I hate you and now goodbye for forever." saying this he left her hand, letting her fall deep.

"Arnav Ji........" Khushi screamed.

To be continued.......

As warned before, this story is dark and emotional.

Note: Devastated blog is restricted so those who wants access to blog send me mail on my e-mail id with your wattpad name because those who comments only those will get access to blog.

My e-mail : arshiforever92@gmail.com