The Premiere Ball - part 2

*sip* *look around* *sip* 

That was pretty much all I had. I tried my best to look natrual with Roc, but that was hard when I was talking to him so, I just avoided conversation with him.. and anyone else. 

Everyone else seemed to be having fun and a real good time. I noticed the press started to go around and interview actors and actresses. Shit. I fixed my dress from the bottom and flipped my hair to the other side and stood with my cup in my hand. 

I flinched a bit when I saw Princeton, wide grinned, with Skyler under his arm. I pressed my lips and and put my cup down. 

"Chill out. He's only acting." I heard Roc whisper in my ear. His warm breath felt good on my neck. It somehow relaxed me a little ...

"I know." I said and took a step away from Roc. I looked him in the eye to show him that it didn't affect me. Not the least bit.

---

Soon, the press started to ease into interviewing Roc and I. The questions were mostly about the movie, which made it easy. I spoke natrually, and the press seemed to like who I am. Finally, they started to scatter and get away from me, and I relaxed a little bit. It was hot and the nervousness made me thirsty, again. I tried not to drink too much, or the paparrazzi and the press would question me.

"What is that like your seventh cup?"  a voice behind me said. I turned to see Princeton.

"So, you've been counting?"

"Eh... glances..." he replied with a half-chuckle.

I smiled back.

"You know, you can trust me... Roc means nothing to me now. You don't have to watch over me." I said, staring into my cup.

"Of course I know that! I just can't go an hour without lookin at my baby."

I smiled at him, but quickly, I caught one of the paparazzi coming up behind me and I looked away.

Luckily, I caught him, because right away, the man behind me asked "Princeton and Lexi.. Ahh .. Do we see some sort of .. relationship between you two?"

"Ah, no." I laughed. "We're just friends. Best friends."

"Yeah, Lexi is one of the most fun people to work with. We have gotten SO CLOSE on set." Prince added in.

"How cute." was all the man commented and he walked away smiling.

Hook. Line. and sinker ...

------

I returned to Roc's  side and slipped his hand into mine. Roc turned to look at me with a raised eye brow. "What?" I asked. "Its called ACTING."

Roc didn't reply verbally. He just smiled at me, and held my hand tigtter.

Then the music came on. A flash mob-like group of people suddenly burst into the ballroom and everyone started to dance to the music. "Care to dance?" Roc asked me. "Sure, why not?"

It was just normal party dancing to this weird beat, and then the music to Mrs. Right came on. Prod, Prince, Ray, and Roc were rushed to the center of the ballroom. Spotlights hit them, and quickly, they had to sing and dance the choreography to Mrs. Right.

"Whe-wh-wh Where is Mrs.

Whe-wh-wh where is Mrs.

Whe- wh-wh where is Mrs. Right..."

The boys natrually did the dances and Prod sang the song, as if it was all planned out. It was really weird, but cool. I just stood there, admiring their technique. Their moves were slick and done with careful perfection.