The end of the new beginning

The opportunity to be famous wasn't... All I thought it would be. Other chances might've been, but this one, not so much. They'd been using me for the stupidest things and it didn't even pay up at the end. I was put on diaper commercials and filmed acting like a complete idiot for things that werebt even used! So, deciding not to be a sellout, I quit. I quit and went back to my normal schoollife. I left Mom and Nina on their tours in Europe (which became a huge success and was extended) and went back to America where my dad and brother were staying.  

After Nick's tour, they stayed at the house in Denver where I was staying with Mindless Behavior. 

The whole Mindless Behavior thing was still fresh in my mind. I couldn't let them go. I texted and skyped them once in a while and I kept ties with Sahana and Leah but I couldnt let go of that text RayRay sent.  

On my way home, I decided to send a reply.  

Me: Ray, I love you, too. But only as a brother. You are a very good friend and you're amazing, but you're also Saph's boyfriend and I would never do that to her. Anyways, hope to see you guys soon. Bye.

My finger hovered over the SEND button, but I hesitated, and eventually just left it in the drafts. 

I leaned back in my chair and pulled out my journal. When I opened it though, it wasn't my handwriting. It was someone else. It wasn't my journal. 

To figure out who's, I began to read the pages. It seemed to be some sort of diary. Probably a boy of a homo girl. Most likely a boy though, since I didn't run into any homo girls. 

Each page had some sort of... I dunno, a love letter? Or love... Diary?  

It was describing the boys affection to some girl. She really sounded amazing.  

I started to frown, remembering how Spencer told me he'd kept a journal with secrets and things that, someday, I'd be able to see.  

Could this be his journal? 

But page by page, I started to doubt it, because, well, for one, Spencer couldnt write so beautifuly for six pages, let alone a whole journal! 

Second, its because the words continued even while we were dating. The words in the journal were promising and hopeful that he would have her, but Spencer already had me then. 

That's when it hit me.  

What if the girl isn't me? 

It's kinda bitchy sounding to automatically assume the lucky girl is me.  

But still.. 

It seemed a little more like Roc writing about me. He used the same words he'd told me. But, also, the pages continued with words swearing that the girl's boyfriend was all wrong for her while I was dating Roc.  

And then I realized that girl WAS me.  

The writer was talking about him "winning" her heart, but not for long, in the few days when the only couple in the house was me and Roc.  

That girl was me.  

But the writer wasnt Spencer 

Or Roc.

There was only one admirer I knew that could've done it.  

I went into my drafts, edited the message, and hit SEND. 

______________________________________ 

Keisha: OH MY GOODNESS, THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!  

Ray: What? 

Keisha: GET ALL THE GUYS HERE!  

Ray: But we were rehearsing one last time. It's the last concert in the tour and- 

Keisha: Get the guys here NOW. 

Ray: Ok.  

Ray went and got the guys off the stage. They had their winter coat jackets on, since they were practicing on an outdoor stage. It tended to be harder in winter coat jackets, plus, its gonna be freezing in Virginia.

The guys all met up in front of Keisha. She waited for them to settle down a little before she told them the news. 

Keisha: Ok, so did you guys hear about that big movie that's supposed to be coming out? 

Ray: BREAKING DAWN PART 2!! 

Keisha: Uh.. No.  

Ray: Dangit. 

Prod: Continue... 

Keisha: Its called King Of Queens 

Roc: Oh yeah, I heard of that one.. It sounds HILARIOUS 

Prince: Sounds like a chick flick.  

Keisha: its pretty much everything. Comedy, Action, Romance, Sci-fi. Ya know, good stuff. 

Prince: Sci-fi? 

Keisha: Lightsabers. 

Prince: Nicee... 

Keisha: Yeah. 

Prod: So what about it? 

Keisha: Well, the producer called and thought it would be AMAZING if Mindless Behavior starred in the movie.  

Ray: Forreal. 

Prod: No 

Roc: Way 

Prince: Well, dang. 

Keisha: So whatdya say?  

Everyone replied "YES!" except for Prince who replied "maybe..." 

Keisha: Nicki Minaj is costarring... 

Prince: IM IN ! 

They all laughed as Prince popped his collar.  

Prince: Gon get me some of dat ass- 

Keisha raised a brow at him and he froze. 

Prince: Astronomical worksheets. I'm very interested in outer space nowadays. 

Keisha: Mhmm.. Sure ya are. 

_______________________________________________ 

Well that's the first chappie!  

Lexi is tryna use the information she has in the text to figure out who's journal it is and whos the lucky girl juz like u guys ;) 

Meanwhile, the boys r starring in a movie?!? Expect the unexpected in this book. But one thing's for sure: There will be MUCH more drama. 

Hope u enjoy it! 

Btw, the temperature is hott af over hurr !! The high is 109 and the low is 88 !