DISCLAIMER

I do NOT own any of the YYH gang or plot (aside from the integrated one of my own), all rights belong to Yoshihiro Togashi. 

This would be my first YYH fanfic that's ever been published. However, I'll be honest and say that this has been eating my brain ever since I was a kid (obviously not as thought out) and first saw YYH. I only had the courage enough to actually publish it this time around for who knows what reason, but I am.

Please bear in mind that I'm no professional. Any mistakes I make shall be apologized beforehand and do point it out so I can edit it later. . .

ALSO, the main character for this story shall NOT be the only OC present here. Please note that MAJOR RECONSTRUCTION from the ORIGINAL plot has to be made in order to squeeze in my OC, otherwise she wouldn't be as rich as all the other characters are. In addition, so that no further complaints/comments/questions that would be asked, the main character is inspired by a LOT of female characters I've seen, whether it be in anime or in books that I've read. However, the biggest inspiration that I gathered from would be C.C (Code Geass) and Shampoo (Ranma 1/2). I did NOT steal or anything, just simply borrowed some concepts that-throughout the time-have also become repetitive in modern media as well.

WARNINGS:

PTSD will be one of the reoccurring themes in this story, so don't be surprised when similar scenarios will pop up from time to time; all ranging from mild to strong reactions. 

Strong language will be used often throughout the story.

Mild sexual implication/reference will also appear in some chapters, but that won't come out until somewhere late within the story. If you're uncomfortable with the latter, I assure you that I won't tend too much on it.

This is a slowburn fic. Therefore things will progress SLOWLY. If you're looking for a quick spark of romance, then this is not it.

Other than that, THANK YOU so much in advance if you're willing to give this a chance. A superdooper, late fanfic for the anime that drove close to my heart :) 

p.s this fanfic is originally published in ff.net & ao3 under the username, FlitzerJ. links are in my profile. so far, the updates/chapters there are more advanced simply because i haven't thought of publishing this story in wattpad until recently.