Mending the situation

Hakeems Pov

As i walk backstage, I thought about how in the hell am i going to explain this one to Angel. I reach Angels dressing room and knock on the door.

Me: Ang, It's me... May I come in.

I didn't get an answer. So i Knock again.

Me: Bae are you in there? If you are open up please.

Still no answer. I put my ear to the air hearing faint breathing. Fvck this! I kick the door open to see Angel on the floor, gasping for air. I rush over to Angel and give her mouth to mouth.

Me: Breathe baby... *gives Angel mouth to mouth*

I give Angel mouth to mouth like six more times, before she calms down and starts breathing on her own again.

Angel:  *coughing*

Me: *smiles* there you go baby

I hug Angel and kiss her deeply. Angel pushes me away and sits up.

Me: Baby... About what happened with Haven was- gco

Angel: *speak softly* a damn mistake

I nod as Angel looks at me. I watch as Angel stands and I help her up, As she makes her way over to the sofa. I sit next to her and hold her hand.

Me: I didn't kiss her baby... I really didn't

I kiss Angels hand softly looking into her eyes,letting her know I'm really sorry. Angel kisses me softly and places her hand on my cheek.

Angel: I believe you

I sigh in relief smiling as I lay my head on hers. If there's one thing I know about my sister wife, is that she's very forgiving.

Me: I love you Angel *smiles*

Angel: *Smiles* i love you too Hakeem... Um Hakeem can you do me a favor?\

Me: Yea bae anything

Angel: Please take me home

I chuckle and grab Angels hand to head home. We get home and cuddle, Don't worry Bree is with mom and dad. As Ang sleeps i get a text from mom, telling me Eddie took over Empire. I sigh. Great more damn drama we have to deal with. I look at Angel sleeping peacefully and i kiss her on her head. I'm not going to wake her up, I'll just tell her in the morning.

Before I knew it Angel wakes up.

Me: What's wrong bae?

Angel: Nothing, I just couldn't sleep

I lay Angels head on my chest holding her tightly. I kiss her on the top of her head.

Angel: Hakeem

Me: Yes baby?

Angel: If something happens to me- *gco*

Me: Baby don't talk like that please ok *kisses her head* I won't let nothing happen to you or Bree.. Ok?

Angel nods

Angel: Ok

I kiss Angel softly and deeply making sure I will protect her.

Me: I love you Angel *smiles*

Angel: *Smiles* I love you too Hakeem

What will happen next?
Comment and vote please👑💖🦁