chapter 5

Nate came in and the look on his face was just wonderful. I stood in front of him almost about to fall off the high heels. Nate walked closer and got right up to my face, whispered into my ear.

        "I really want to kiss you now."

        I pushed him away and took a step back. "I don't know what your problem is but, you better leave me alone." I was blushing so much that I could feel the heat from my face.

        "It's normal for husband and wife to argue. Don't worry Sweetie. Also please do not use leave me alone. It's bad manners you know." Nate smirked. Why does he have to be like that. I need to get away from here as fast as possible. I need to find a way to leave. However so far I have yet to find way. "Alice today I'm going to Flintwood. I will be gone for two days and will be back that morning." Nate informed me. This is my chance. I can excape while Nate is gone. "Also don't even try to leave." He grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. My lips felt warm all of a sudden. I started to blush and pushed him away.

        "Why...you" my eyes became watery. "That was my first kiss." The most important thing to a girl is her first kiss, and he stole it. I konw it's weird for a sixteen year old girl to not have a frist kiss already but, I was saving it for the one I truely loved. Is it so bad that I'm different?

        Why does Nate keep taking the things most important to me? I hate him! "Hey now, it was just a kiss. Right? It's nothing to get worked up about." Nate put his arm around me but, I ran back to my room. Leaving him alone I laid on my bed crying. I've never cried so much in my life. Why now? Why can't I just live like a normal tennage girl?

        A knock came from the door. "GO AWAY!" I yelled. "I HATE YOU" The knocking continued. Suddenly the door swung open. Standing in the door way was no other then Lola, my best friend. Why is Lola here? How did she get here? Did Nate kidnap her as well? My head was full of questions but no words could come out. I was frozen, staring at her.