Chapter Two - Come With Me

Chapter Two – Come With Me

My eyes fluttered open to a warm beaming gaze warming my bare chest. My lower body cover in sheets. A smile returning to my lips remembering the night previous crystal clear. My head tilted seeing Roger sleeping peacefully beside me. Draped in thin white linen, his sun-kissed body rests peacefully on top of the double bed. His dirty blonde hair looks scruffy from all the pulling and tearing of the finished night. The muscles on his back rise slowly as he breathes, sucking oxygen into his tranquil dream, his brown eyelashes fluttering slightly, the faint smile on his face confirms my suspicion of what he was dreaming about.

I leaned up in bed, in a hotel room too hot for myself to sleep in, I watch him sleep by my side as the radiant orange beams of light creep over the edge in the horizon. The beautifully yet plainly furnished room looked like a rockstar indeed did own it. Remains of beer cans, other alcohol products and food remains scattered, The few pieces of clothing scattered on the floor and the disarranged bed were the perfect additions to the room. I couldn't help but chuckle. The night previous was the most amazing night I had ever experienced. We had slept together another four times after the first before passing out in a state of bliss. Happiness consumed me. I rose from the bed pulling a sheet with me, wrapping it around myself. My legs wobbled slightly leading me to chuckle. I managed to move into the kitchen. I wandered through the hotel room, the bed sheets clung to me perfectly as I moved into the kitchen putting the kettle on. My brain begging for tea. After last night, I needed a lot of tea!

I poured out a mug full, adding two sugars and a drop of milk. I moved out onto the balcony, the sun was hung beautifully in the sky, the tea tasting of pure bliss. Just what I needed. Memories of last night flickered throughout my mind as I bit down on my lip hard.

We burst through the hotel room door, he had already begun tearing his clothes off as he grabbed me in his strength, throwing me down against the bed. My hair fluffed up as he moved over the top of me. His hips were pressed into mine and his chest was flat against my chest. His mouth was an inch or so away from my lips, and I felt his breath as he panted. When I brought my eyes to his face I saw that he was staring at my lips. I pressed my lips to his and gave him a quick peck. He dropped his head into my neck and sunk his teeth into my skin, then licked away the sting. It was getting extremely hard for me to just lie there under the guy I had been crushing on for years and not do anything. He pressed his erection into my thigh harder and growled into my ear. I snorted lightly to myself because of my thoughts and ground myself into his thigh to get some release.

He pressed his thigh tighter to me so I couldn't move, "I don't think so baby. You'll get off when I want you too, not the other way around."

His lips crashed against mine and he took me into a brutal kiss. His teeth grazed my lips and he forced his tongue into my mouth. This was nothing like our first kiss. It was perfect, rough, hungry and uncontrolled. Roger had gone full animalistic.

I ripped my arms out of his hold and threaded them through his hair, grabbed a handful and pulled. This caused him to bite my lip harder, but only to soothe it with his tongue. I ran my hands down his sides and around to grab his ass. I pull him even closer to me than he was before and grind myself into his erection.

"Oh god," I moan. "Please."

"Please what?"

"Fuck me," I plead, "I need you to fuck me."

He slides his hands under my ass and pulls us up from the bed. I wrap my legs around his hips right as he slams me back into the wall beside his bed. I thrust my hands back into his hair and pull it sharply, wordlessly telling him that I needed more. He pulled his lower body away from mine and slid a hand inside my panties, gripping them from the inside he tore them from my body as if they were nothing.