22. Fury

--

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

--

"Hey, we're going to the station, are you coming with us?" Stiles asks me and knocks on the door to the guest room. I look up from the book I was reading, after the party I got really exhausted. I shake my head, "No, go." 

He walks into the room and sighs, "Are you sure you're okay?" 

I put the book down, "I'm fine, Stiles. Just go." I grab his hand and smile. 

"You know, we never really had time to talk, about anything else than the Kanima." He sighs and lifts my hand to his mouth, kissing it softly.

"To be honest, I'm not sure if we'll ever be able to talk. The supernatural world... it can get crazy sometimes." I say to him. 

"Yeah, I've noticed." He says and looks at me. He leans in and places his lips softly on mine, his hand holds the side of my neck and his other hand cups my jaw. I relax but he soon pulls away. 

"Good luck." I tell him and he nods, "Bye."

My phone rings when I hear the car drive away, without looking I pick up. "Stiles, I told you, I'm fine."

"You might want to check your callers ID next time." A familiar voice says.

"I'm sorry, Is everything okay, Dr. Deaton?" I ask him and get up from the bed. Wait, how did he get my number. I look at my phone and see that he's using Derek's.

"I found your cousin, you need to come to the old Hale house. ASAP."

After that he hangs, "Chatty as always." I mumble before quickly pulling my running shoes on and grabbing my leather jacket.

--

When I arrive I can see my cousin laying on the ground next to a big hole. Deaton is hovering over him, "What happened."

He doesn't answer, instead he starts talking to Derek. "Derek, can you hear me?"

No response. I kneel next to him and grab Derek's arm, it's cold and his heart is beating slowly. "I smell wolfsbane." I tell Deaton and he nods. 

"Hey, Der, can you hear us?" I ask him loudly, his heartbeat changes. "Derek?"

"I need you to answer me, Derek." Deaton says to him. 

"Derek, c'mon. Wake up." I pat his cheek softly. 

"Derek, we don't have much time." Deaton tells us, and I look up confused. He clicks on something - without warning me - and I hear a loud noise. I groan and hold my hands on my ears.

Derek suddenly opens his eyes and pants. He looks confused and I help him get up. 

"That sound... What was it?" Derek asks. "Yeah, I'd like to know too." I add. Deaton holds something I vaguely recognize and Derek sighs.

Derek tries to stand up but his legs shake and he almost falls back on te ground. I quickly get up and help him stand up straight.

"You're gonna be weak for several hours." Deaton tells him. Derek looks at his arm and then at the big hole in the ground.