10. Co-Captain

"State! State! State! State! State!" I hear people yell, we won. I walk on the field towards Scott, who looks like he's going to have a panic attack. 

"Stiles?!" He yells. 

"He's not here, Scott." He ignores me and follows the others to school. I follow him and see Allison walk next to me. 

"Stiles! Has anyone seen Stiles? Stiles!" Scott stops walking, making me and Allison bump into him. 

I sigh and walk away to give them some privacy. I see Allison walk away with her dad and go back to Scott.

"Gosh, isn't that heartbreaking?" Jackson says to Scott. "I bet it causes a lot of sleepless nights. You know what, though, McCall? I actually sympathize, which is why I'm gonna make this mutually beneficial. You give me what I want, and I'll help you get her back." 

"What?" Scott asks him. "Well, three days makes it just in time for the winter formal. Uh, think about you taking her instead of me. And also think about all the things you're able to do to her her out of some tight little dress by the end of the night." Jackson says, making me roll my eyes. 

"See how this could work out for everybody? Three days McCall." He slaps Scott's cheek and walks away. I follow Scott into the locker room, earning some weird glances.

"Yes, I'm a girl. No, I won't peak at your private area, calm down." I tell a boy who quickly covers his naked torso. Scott snorts, "What are you doing here?" 

"Waiting for Stiles." 

I make sure everyone left the locker room. "It's not safe with the Alpha." The lights go out. Scott and I look at each other. 

"Danny?" Scott starts walking. I follow him and look around, there's no one here. Scott tries to turn on the lights, but it doesn't work. 

"What the hell?" I cross my arms. I see a lacrosse ball rolling on the floor, Scott and I look at each other before walking towards it. I grab the ball and look at it. We walk fore wards to see Derek. I let out a sight of relief. "You're such a creep." I tell him, but he doesn't react. 

"Thank God! Where the hell have you been?" Scott walks towards him. "Do you have any idea what's been going on?" I continue and also walk towards him. I hear footsteps behind me and a familiar scent fills the room. I look at Derek, "No." 

Scott and I turn around. "Dad..." My eyes widen and I let out a gasp. "Hello, Silver. You look beautiful." He says before looking at the stick in his hands. "I really don't get lacrosse." 

"It was you." Scott mutters. "When I was in high school, we played basketball. I even taught Derek and Silver how to play. That's a real sport." My dad starts talking. Scott looks at me before looking at Derek. I can't stop staring at my father.