Chapter 27 Smartphones

Justice ~

Me and destiny havent been talkin much so i just do me . I found this new girl named Shayla bad asf . She light skin , long curly hair , big ass and that coke cola bottle waist . Last night she gave me head that shit was good . But right in the middle when was giving me head mann my phone called destiny . I pulled the cover from off my body and looked at my 10 missed calls from destiny.

I still love destiny but there is something about jazmin no wait shayla that i just have to keep her around. She was laying next to me anyway . I got up and i had to go . i went to the bathroom and splashed water on my face. Shayla is just a girl i keep around she know i don't love her .

I start putting on my jeans and my black v neck with my concords . All i can see is destiny face and how disappointed she is. I know where a million miles away but I'm going to my baby now. I jumped on the plane and bounced after leaving her house

Destiny~

I couldn't sleep meka went out shopping while i had me on some jean shorts , black tank top with black flip flops , and with my hair in a ponytail looking a old pictures of me and justice . I went to my closet and pulled out all his stuff i caught him cheating on me . I still love him chick was all speaking another language. I slammed all his stuff into the box touching , smelling all his stuff. I was mad , pissed at that .

I sat on the floor and cried with my hands wiping every tear. i was so hurt why me ? i wish this pain on no one this hurts too much. I picked up his jacket and wrapped it around me it smelled like the cologne i brought him. i smiled crying at the same time why he couldn't he just be faithful ?

Justice~

I ran all the way to destiny's and meka house but meka answered the door

" hmmm " she says standing with her arms folded under her boobs. " where is she ? " I ask looking at her pleading " why should I tell you. Haven't you broken her heart enough " she says giving me a full additude. " I'm trying to make things better and I'm sorry "." Yeah.whatever , she upstairs " meka says stepping out my way

I ran to her room and she wasn't up there . I looked out her window and saw her throwing stuff in a lake . I went down the stair and to through the kitchen to find her in the lake . I ran and grabbed her she kept hitting me and i pulled her closer to me as we both sat on the ground in our own thoughts . She cried so much she fell asleep in my arms . I carried her back to her room and laid her on the bed . I got up and went to the store i brought her some teal and pink roses, with a big box of chocolates , and about ten teddy bears , And a box of slim jims. I took my time coming to my back choosing my words slowly .

I parked Meka Camaro back where it was handing her the keys as i walked in. destiny was up crying when i walked into her room , she told me to get out but sat the flowers and chocolate on her bed . "why did you cheat? " Destiny yells at me " I'm sorry baby it was moment . i was missing you and i needed someone " I say feeling sad. " why didn't you call me ?" Destiny says" i don't know really but I'm here to make it up to you . i am in love with you and i only want you . " staring into her brown eyes. " you wasn't saying that while you were groaning in my ear " she says rolling her eyes." i am so sorry . let me prove to you i can better please" I say meaning every word I was saying

She stared at me for a long time then said yes i could have another chance. I got in her bed with shoes off and my jacket . Kissing on her and held her tightly.

Destiny~

I forgave him cause if i made a mistake i would want someone to forgive me . I looked in his eyes and saw he meant it . He kept kissing on me and it felt so good . But he was going to earn my love back I'm not that easy .

I know this chapter is short but I promise to make the next one longer. Also I'm going to try to update every Friday but y'all have to vote & comment more if y'all want me to do this. I'll do my part but y'all have to do yall's to .

Keep commenting & voting because it helps me as I write each chapter. To know what to put to make this book the best it can be

Also if you haven't comment & vote on this pain . if y'all don't like these books tell me and if they do comment . Or DM me I'm always available ..

Much love - Destinee

Don't forget to comment & vote on this chapter tell me what's up and how you feel

- Do you think Destiny should forgive Justice ???