[20] Data

"Your mission is to collect information on the two nin that have been travelling around the village walls. We have reason to believe they are looking for a weakness in the our defence."

Kagami simply nods and heads out, always seeming ready for a mission. She had noticed the presence of the people circling the village, they had been doing so for a few days. Stopping in places for a few minutes before continuing. Sometimes they would wonder about a kilometre from the wall before heading back towards and around it.

Because if this, it is believed they are trying to find the perfect point to attack the wall. As if they are collecting data on the villages defence system. Though, it seems they have been unlucky as they have not left yet.

Unless. . . . They plan to attack with this information.

Nagano watches them from the wall, sitting at the top and watching them silently, only moving to keep them in sight or to jump back as they look up. She keeps her eyes narrowed, watching their hand movements, the way they walk and the way they mutter to each other every minute or so.

She watches very carefully as one of them walks up to the wall and places their hand on it. Suddenly a small hole firms where the hand is, making both laugh in triumph. Kagami isn't so enthused, as they have now declared a treat against the village. She throws a kunai, pinning down the figure standing away from the wall, before dropping down the wall.

The figure against the wall turns around to see what happened as Kagami lands in front of them, grabbing their hand and yanking it through the hole they created, making their head smash hard against the wall, letting out a knowing crack just before the person collapses to the floor. She lets the arm slip out of her grip before jumping up the wall again and hauling herself over it, landing between to two bodies. She takes a look at the two faces, them seemingly being familiar but she can't remember where from. She shakes it off and picks up the bodies by the collar of their clothes and dragging the bodies into the village, shocking the two gaurds at the entrance and making everyone she pasted slightly uncomfortable.

She drags them up the steps to the Hokages office, making sure each of them hit every step. The Hokage looks up and almost chokes on his pipe.

"Are these the ones?" He gestures to them.

"Yes, Hokage-Sama." She replies, nodding her head for a stronger conformation.

"Very good Kagami, we will pry the information out of them." Kagami gives the Hokage a weird look, noticing small details on his face that make him a little different from normal.

Kagami's eyes widen, her hand reaching back to her pouch as she talks to the 'Hokage'.

"They spent hours circling the village and testing the strength of the wall for weaknesses. I knocked them out just as they managed to create a hole in the wall." Kagami pulls her other hand behind her back, as if she was changing her stature. He doesn't notice. She pulls out her kunai, and propels it straight at him. The kunai knocks him back; it snags his clothing and pins him the wall behind him.

The 'Hokage' smirks wildly at Kamagi before smiling brightly. "Well done Kagami! You are a official supervisor of Chunin Exams!"

'I wish that kunai snagged his brain center.'

s.h.o.u.t.

"I still don't understand why you are so upset about it. You just need to quietly stare at kids for a few days." Masaru messily laps up a bowl of Miso ramen, with Kagami silently fuming beside him.

"You obviously weren't paying attention to what he said," she looks over at him dangerously.

Masaru doesn't notice this; distracted by his ramen, "Damn right about that,"

"Masaru...." The wolf looks at the girl, the words fear shining back at her through her eyes. "I have to be a proctor, an undercover proctor, in the exams, with all the annoying people of this village."

The wolf just nods silently, pretending to understand what she is saying so he doesn't hurt him for being below average intelligence. They continue to walk home, almost rolling their eyes when someone jumps out of the way of Masaru, shouting 'Wolf!' and running off. Masaru didn't mind this anymore, he got used to it many heard before he even met Kagami, but it seems to bother the girl as the people are automatically thinking he is some vicious beast when really he is a wolf with quite bad with head-to-body communication or otherwise known as under average intelligence.

They make it home and Kagami walks straight past her brother, where as Masaru stops and jumps in the couch next to him.

"She's in a bad mood," Kakashi sweat drops and nods, understanding that it meant to leave her alone for the night.

"What happened?" He asks the pale wolf.

"Chunin exams," they both turn to see a white cat walk up to the both of them.

"Mother fu—"

"Language."

s.h.o.u.t.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Kagami! Are you in the Chunin Exams?!" Naruto counted up and down continuously in front of the girl, waiting for her answer.

She does answer him with a simple nod of the head, though it seemed to make him ecstatic.

"Really! SO COOL! BELIEVE IT!" Naturally hugs the girl before going to ask Kakashi about the exams themselves. Kagami stays in her spot, frozen from the contact of skin she and the boy had. A type she had only got from someone very close to her. It was all new to her, a little scary, but quite warm. Surprisingly, or for her at least.

s.h.o.u.t.

~shadows