[54] Deterioration

"So, Kagami I have brought you here to talk to you about your current rank." Tsunade smiles at the girl who is standing uncomfortably in front of her.

Kagami nods politely to the woman, hoping she does allow the girl to be promoted back up to Anbu.

"I was going to tell you this last time you were here, but we were interrupted." Tsunade smiles at the girl. "Kagami Hatake, I'm happy to tell you that you are bein-"

"Tsunade-sama!" The door bursts open and a nin launches themselves into the office.

"What?!" The woman is clearly losing her patients as Hokage, especially with people who feel the need to not knock.

"Sasuke Uchiha has left the village!"

Kagami's eyes widen and her head snaps to the side, looking at the man for confirmation of what she just heard. She bites into her cheek, suddenly worried about the rest of the team.

"How do we know?" Tsunade asks the man.

"Sakura Haruno was found unconscious near the village gates this morning, when she woke up she was hysterical."

"Right, Kagami we will continue this another time." Tsunade dismisses her.

'You have got to be kidding.'

'I don't think she is.'

'Oh Masaru, you've decided to join us have you?'

'Kagami, be nice.' Yua warns the girl

'Yeah Kagami, be nice to me.' His smirk can be heard in his words.

Kagami clenches her teeth, 'I will literally obliterate you.'

'I would like to see you try!' Masaru scoffs at the girls words.

'Masaru, I will rip out-'

'I'm cutting you off now Kagami.'

The connection goes blank, Kagami rolls her eyes. Yua doesn't often take control, but when she does she really doesn't need to. Kagami finds quite a few of her morals and antics aggravating and annoying.

One example being the random fluctuations in her chakra, people are noticing and Yua seems to not care. Which is very hypocritical of since she is always telling Kagami to be more careful with herself.

"Yes, Hokage-sama." Kagami bows slightly before making her way out of the office and the building.

She makes her way across the street and towards the popular jonin meeting spot, a small outside shop that sells coffee and alcohol. She glances around for her brother but doesn't manage to find him. She turns back around and walks along the streets of Konoha, looking for him. She knows she won't be put on the mission to get him back as Tsunade knows of her relation to Orochimaru and sending her after him would be not only be dangerous to Sasuke but also her and those she brings with her.

Her pace picks up as she walks further and further out of town towards their home. She knows she has to find and tell him, he won't be notified by the Hokage that's for sure, she is already low on staffing and will be saving him for a higher ranked mission, much like she will be doing with her.

Kagami suddenly stops moving all together.

'If I don't see anyone for a while, he will come check on me.' She surveys the area around her before making her way over to a small park across the street. She notices its empty, no kids in the area.

She sits down on one of the swings, pushing herself back and forth lightly.

'Masaru, are you okay?'