Chapter 40

Dream Pov

We just landed in the Dominican Republic a couple hours ago and I'm mad happy. Y'all don't know but I always keep in contact with my dad and my surrogate family. They all love me to death although my surrogate family in France. Although since I'm ain Dominican Republic where I was born I can go see my dad family.

I'm mad happy about that but I can't see them until weekend me and August have business to handle tomorrow. We just landed and it's @3 am in the morning. It was long flights so I'm about just crash and go bed. August ass already knocked out but I'm just getting out shower. When I finished I just put one of his shirts on and crawled in bed with him.

August Pov

Today is the day for business but I wanna just talk to Dream first. All those scholarships and things she got I just wanna make sure it's what she want. That she really wants to give it all up because if she don't she don't have to.

I'm not forcing her to become apart drug business. If she wanna go college she have choice I'll support her. I just ordered some room service while she's in shower getting dress. I just sat on bed and started eating until she came out.

" Dang food smell good bae," Dream said sitting on bed grabbing piece bacon.

" Dream you sure that's what you wanna do," August asked.

" Wym bae," Dream asked.

" With college and all you sure you wanna give it all up. That what we doing now is really what you wanna do Dream," August asked.

" Bae listen I see what you saying will I regret choosing you over college. The answer is no August Anthony Alsina I will never regret choosing you first. As long as you loyal to me and we stay strong as couple I will never regret choosing you. It always and forever will be you over everything you understand me," Dream said smiling.

" My ride or die chick you know I never meet chick like you and I love you so much," August said.

" I love you to August now lets eat we have business meeting to get to," Dream said.

" Alright boss," August said kissing Dream.

Dream Pov

I will never regret choosing August over school I love him with all my heart. He was the key that unlocked me so I can be who I truly was. I know he think I'm going regret but I'm show him more than I can tell him. Anyways we just finished eating breakfast and I was just taking pictures in mirror now.

I decided to put on this sexy slim black dress with my black heels. Once I had that on I put my Saint Laurent  purse on and made sure my gun was inside. After I slid my ring on my finger that I bought myself. When I was done I saw idiots walking in our hotel room.

 When I was done I saw idiots walking in our hotel room