Chapter 19

If I told you I was different would you understand the difference.

~Kevin Gates

Dream Pov

I been living with August for two week now and it's not so bad. He is super over protective but I learnt to deal with it. Plus I also been pretty busy taking care of stuff on my own. I told August I could get him hotel casino in Las Vegas and I'm keep that promise.

Although he told me to rest and not worry my nerves. Yeah I wanna act like G after getting shot then day later my side felt like hell. I'm feeling better now and I'm skipping school to go meet up with my friend Lilah. She flew in to Miami just to link up with me to talk about these plans.

August don't know I'm working on this and until I absolutely need him he won't know. If August knew he would give me speech about how I need stay on track with school. I'm not trying hear that so I'm just keep things to myself for now. When I woke up in bed August was already up. He was on the edge of the bed putting his shoes on when I woke up.

" Morning," Ella said going kiss August neck from behind.

" Morning how your side feeling now," August asked turning to face Ella.

" Better no more pain I get stitches out today so I'm good," Ella said.'

" You want me to come with you after school," August asked.

" No I'll be good see you later," Ella said kissing August.

" See you later remember to reset the alarm when leave for school," August said.

" Okay," Ella said.

After I heard August leave I quickly hopped up and went showered. When I finished showering I got out and did my hair and makeup. Once that was done I walked back in room and went in closet. August gave me my own side in his closet and it's big as hell.

I just pulled this all white dress and put on. After I had that on I button that up and put my jean jacket over it. For shoes I grabbed my heeled jean boots and my white Gucci purse. I looked in the mirror and I was popping. Once that was done I walked downstairs into the living room.

When I got to living room I went in kitchen and grabbed pop tart and water

When I got to living room I went in kitchen and grabbed pop tart and water. Once I had that I walked to garage and grabbed the first set of keys I saw. I clicked the unlock button and it was his Camaro.

First I reset the alarm then I hopped in the car and headed out. While I was driving down the Miami street I opened the sunroof and enjoyed that great air.On way to me Lilah I called her to make sure that's still where she wanted to meet.

On way to me Lilah I called her to make sure that's still where she wanted to meet

" Hello," Ella said into phone.

" What's up you on your way," lilah asked.

" Yeah the Roosevelt's right," Ella asked.

" Yeah I'm in room 453," Lilah Said.

" Okay I'm like thirty minutes away I'll call when I get there," Ella said.

" Sure thing call me when get here," Lilah said before hanging up.

Once I hung up with Lilah I text my girls and told them I was coming to school. Knowing them they would look for me and blow my phone up. Although after I did that they wanna ask million and one questions about why. I just ignored them I can't with my friends. By time I was snapped out of that I was pulling into parking lot of the Roosevelt. I got out and walked up to room 453 and knocked on door.

" Omg El how you doing it's so good to see you," Lilah Said pulling Ella into hug.

" I'm doing good but let's get business shall we," Ella said walking in room.

" So where have you suddenly came into money from especially $25 million to open casino hotel," Lilah asked.

" I got some newly established connections don't worry about cost I got that I wanna see the plans," Ella said.

" Okay well good news I can save you the construction time. It got private casino hotel for sale by wife. Her husband in jail and she want fast money and casino gone before he return. Although she asking for $30 million," Lila said.

After she said that I was very interested. She showed me pictures the floor plan everything. It was in great spot on boulevard right on strip in Vegas. It was big as hell although I know we have so couple renovation. Trick it have some secret rooms and couple other things. Once she was done showing me everything I was sold but I'm have August people check deal out.

" So what you think Ella can I tell the wife we have deal," Lila asked.

" Not yet I'm have my people check out to make sure everything good. If they say contracts good and everything checks out you have deal. I'll call you once my people check over it," Ella said.

" Your people who's this new Ella you must have some sugar daddy," Lila said.

" Something of the sort I'll call you," Ella said.

" Sure See later," Lila said hugging Ella.

After that I took all papers and contracts Lila gave me and walked back to the car. When I got to the car I sat the stuff on seat and took off to the hospital to get these stitches out. Once I got to the hospital I checked in and immediately got the stitches out.

It had small nasty scare on my stomach and I hated it. The doctor gave me some cream that should help with scaring but he told me even then it won't go completely away. I just rolled my eyes and headed back to August house. While I was parking in garage my phone started ringing. It was Amber so I answered.

" Hello," Ella said in phone while walking in house.

" Girl Ace looking for you and he mad I tried cover for you but-," before amber could finish Ella cut her off.

" Look like I just got memo I'll call you back," Ella said hanging up phone.

When I got in the living room I saw mad August looking dead at me. With his two side idiots looking scared for my life.