Chapter 8

Cause you ain't got a half a million dollar condo. And you ain't got A hundred thousand dollar car. But you got a billion dollar body, Trust me I know.
You keep it hood no matter where you are Cause you come from the......

~ August Alsina 🖤

August Pov

After Ella asked me to find who murdered her dad I didn't know what to think. Although after she said she was in the car I felt that. I couldn't imagine seeing my dad die or not meeting her. That had to be hard as hell especially for a girl to see. I was snapped out of thought once I made my decision.

" Look Ella I promise to you I'll try Okay ma. I need to know a couple things but we talk about later. Can you just relax and chill for one night," Ace asked.

" Yeah thank you," Ella said kissing his cheek.

" I got you anything you need Ella you know that so what you wanna do go my place or go home," Ace asked.

" Why can't I come with you because I know you just going bring me to the house and leave me," Ella asked.

" I don't want you around my work Ella," Ace said.

" I'm not little girl I wanna go with you I can stand my own August. I see you got this need to protect me mode on since we meet. Although I'm good and I wanna go with you I'm be board by myself," Ella said.

" Fine but stay next to me okay," Ace said.

" Fine," Ella said.

Something telling me I shouldn't bring Ella to my job. Although I find it hard to say no to this girl. Once I pulled up to trap house I parked and got out along with Ella. I grabbed her hand and lead her inside.

" What's up Ace," Big O asked dabbing me up.

" Nothing Big O were K-Dog and Kid at," Ace asked.

" In your office, I think," Big O said.

" Thanks," Ace said pulling Ella up the stairs with him.

I walked up the stairs to my office and before I hit my office I could hear the money machine going.

" What up niggas," Ace asked walking in the room.

" Nothing but you bought princess to the trap house huh," Kid said.

" Omg he bought princess to trap," K-Dog asked looking up.

" I'm not princess y'all wanna fight," Ella asked walking up to Kid.

" Naw your boyfriend might beat me up if I put my hands on you," Kid said.

" August and I are just friend chill y'all play too much," Ella said walking behind Ace desk and sitting in his chair.

" Oh she can call you A now," K-Dg asked.

" Wait you even told her your real name," Kid asked.

" Ella what I told you about that only in private only," Ace whispering in her ear.

" My bad I won't do it again," Ella said rolling her eyes.

" Look daddy got you in check," K-Dog Said.

" Let me call my girl Cherish to get you in check real quick," Ella said.

" On second thought I take that back," K-Dog said.

" I thought so anyways what y'all doing besides counting money," Ella asked.

" Trying figure out how to run more money and clean it without setting off the feds," Ace said.

" Can I help," Ella asked walking over to the couch with Ace.

" Only if you can figure out how to run million dollars through these clubs but charge it. I'm already running two million I need to get to three," Ace said.

" Ace one you can't do that because it set off flags. What club you know that popping on Monday. I will tell you this I can help you start something you can traffic $50 million or more month through," Ella said.

" Damn that's lot of money and we could use that we got so much to clean," Kid said.

" Right Ms.Smarty pants what's the idea," K-Dog asked.

" It takes money to make money you know that. The number one thing that makes millions and doesn't matter what day of the week. Casino hotel in Las Vegas you could traffic so much money through it," Ella said.

" All this just talk or you can make this happen if I give you the money," Ace asked.

" I got connection she's old friend her names, Lilah. She owns a restaurant in Las Vegas but she could help us get these Casio hotels. She the one with big connects," Ella said.

" Set it up and let me know what we gotta do. If you get this done ma I'm love your forever you know that," Ace said going behind her and kissing her neck.

" I'll get done and I'll draw up a plan for us to clean money too," Ella said.

" Yo Ace you might as well put that chick on a payroll," K-Dog Said.

" I just might," Ace said.

" Hello," Ella said into her phone.

" Girl where the hell you at I just left your house," Cherish said.

" With boys handling something," Ella said.

" Ace bought you to trap," Cherish asked.

" Yeah but look I'm call you when I get home," Ella said.

" Okay, I got someone to flash on real quick," Cherish said hanging up the phone.

I could have sworn to god after Ella hung up the phone it was the funniest shit ever. Cherish called K-Dog phone and she started flashing. About why Ella could go to trap house but she couldn't come. I don't know what's the big deal about being here. This house is one of many I own. Plus it's just business here it ain't got nothing to do here like damn.