Chapter 11

Shadow

"Huh, I can't hear Lucy anymore, I guess she's putting the plan in action." I pulled the black scarf over my mouth a bit more to warm myself up. I looked over at Twilight who was deep in thought. "You okay?" I asked her, she nodded slowly and looked at me.

"I told Lucy about her future." She replied.

"What did you see?" I asked her.

"Shadow..." she warned.

"I know, I know, don't ask you about the future." I shrugged and sat on the balcony. "Hey, didn't Lucy say there was 6 members? She only ever told us about 5."

"Maybe one didn't have any information." Twilight dismissed, I nodded with her and stood up, cracking my neck.

"Well, lets get this going, we're taking sniper girl out aren't we?" I asked my flying friend, she nodded and transformed into her human form.

"Ready?" I asked, she nodded and her eyes glowed purple as she touched the floor.

"Tracking magic; Target 1. Share profile. Why is there a target 2?" She muttered as I looked around but couldn't see the red outline as I usually could, until I felt someone fall on top of me and I heard an oof as someone fell on top of Twilight.

"Well well, looks like the cats out the bag now." The girl with black hair and black and white eyes giggled.

" The girl with black hair and black and white eyes giggled

"Enough Kamaki." Grumbled Kira from on top of me. I looked at Twilight who nodded at me, she transformed back into her exceed form and slipped in between the Kamaki girl and flew upwards once again transforming back into her neko form, kicking Kira upwards in the jaw, I placed my hands  in front of me and got into position to hit Kamaki with an attack.

"Roar of the Purgatory Dragon!" I yelled as the black and purple beam emitted from my mouth, it hit Kamaki dead on except instead of falling to the floor she disappeared into thin air. Twilight flew over to me as I got up and we looked at Kira who had her eyes closed, I sensed her drawing her magic in for an attack and as her eyes snapped open everything seemed dead, I saw her eyes glow like neon creating a sense of dread in my mind.

Next thing I know there's a fist in my face as I stumbled back and saw Kamaki grinning madly in front of me.

"Ahhh." I groaned and glared at her. She threw punch after punch as I dodged as many as I could getting clipped by a few of them, she swiped my legs from underneath me and I fell to the floor, I jumped back up.

"Purgatory dragon claw!" I scratched her and she once again disappeared, reappearing behind me kicking my back. I growled and looked at her. "That's enough now. Purgatory dragon's Hell's sins." I chanted at my body glowed a dark purple and I felt my power increased her eyes widened.

"What did you do?!" She demanded.

"Hell's sins, a defensive spell to increase power to the user depending on how much hate they have in their body. Unlucky for you, I really hate you at the moment." I wiped the blood from my mouth and concentrated my magic power. "Roar of the Purgatory dragon!" I yelled as I aimed my beam but instead of aiming at Kamaki, I aimed it at Kira who tried to dodge, lucky for me she still got hit in the side I grinned as Kamaki disappeared again.

"Hey, looks like I was right. She's just an illusion."

"Not an illusion, a puppet." Kira mumbled as she stood up from the attack.

"That doesn't matter right now I'm gonna beat your ass to next week." I grinned at her. I'll do you proud...dad...

Flashback

"Hey dad what are we learning today?" I asked, he grinned at me.

"First I want to see your roar little one." I judged and crossed my arms.

"A roar?! I learned that ages ago!"

"If you can't remember to do a roar then how can you learn something new?" He asked, I sighed and stood up.

"Fine, I guess I could do just one." I mumbled, I spread my legs and got into a sturdy position. I'll show him, I'll do the best roar ever. " ROAR OF THE PURGATORY DRAGON" I yelled, but only a small purple light came out as dad laughed quietly. I huffed at him and tried again, it was slightly stronger but not much, I growled once again. I hated people laughing at me, I know he's my dad and I don't hate him but I hate those other people...but dad took me away and I love him, I'll do it for him. "Purgatory Dragon's heaven's embrace" I chanted softly, seeing a light purple glow. My love for my father makes me stronger. "ROAR OF THE PURGATORY DRAGON." I yelled as a powerful beam shot through mountains, destroying the tops as it hit. I looked amazed and I looked up at my father.

"I think you're ready little one." He grinned showing his sharp fangs. "King of
The Purgatory Dragon's secret art. In your case it'll be Princess." I looked up at him in awe and slowly grinned.

"I love you...Acnologia...Dad..."

End of the flashback

"Princess of the Purgatory Dragons secret art! Royal Judgement!" I yelled as a purple beam hit her, she grinned at me and managed to grab Twilight who was close and move her between the two and I watched as they both fell to the floor.

I looked over in awe.

"Twilight?" I muttered. "TW-TWILIGHT!" I yelled as
I scrambled to my best friend. "No! NoNoNoNoNo! Twilight wake up please! Wake up!" I cried as I buried my head in my hands. Dad...Twilight...No...

"AHHHHHHHHH"