Chapter 3

Lucy

Today was my final day in the Celestial World, it made me sad knowing I had to leave but I needed to show everyone I wasn't weak. I could always come visit. I entered the Celestial Court and looked up at the Celestial King, who told me to call him father from now on.

"Now, Lucy, unlike your other dress forms, we don't know much about this. It is up to you to meditate and find the Warrior's Star Dress." I nodded and sat on the floor and concentrated, I felt a presence inside of my mind and explored to find out what it was when I came face to face (Mentally) with myself.

"Who are you? Why do you look like me?" I asked, she smiled at me.

"I'm you Lucy, the Celestial Warrior." She touched my shoulder.

"Star Dress: Celestial Warrior!" I chanted. I opened my eyes to see myself wearing the most amazing outfit

"Wow" I breathed, I felt power surge through me as I tried a spell out

"Wow" I breathed, I felt power surge through me as I tried a spell out. "Celestial Warrior; Shooting Star!" I changed as a star like Beam came out of my palm hitting the wall. "Oops"

"Ah Lucy, we see you managed to complete your training." Loke said as he walked in with Aries.

"Well done miss Lucy! S-Sorry" Aries blushed and looked down. I smiled and patted her on the head.

"Aries, you don't ever have to apologise to me. I've told you this hundred of times."

"R-Right! Sorry!" I giggled a little and turned to father.

"I'm afraid that is all we have time for in this case. I believe you have a guild to see." He boomed. I nodded and grabbed my keys as my family stood around me.

"I'll see you all soon! I promise! Open; Gate to Magnolia!" I changed and turned the key before stepping into the portal and landing on the outskirts of Magnolia, I grabbed Virgo's key and summoned her.

"Punishment, princess?" She asked.

"No Virgo, I just wanted to know if you had a cloak I could use." She nodded and vanished before reappearing with a cloak in hand, I thanked her and she went back to the spirit world.

I placed the cloak over me to cover my face and body and walked through the streets of Magnolia to Fairy Tail, I kicked the door open and walked past everyone before Lisanna and Natsu stopped me by the stairs.

"Who are you?!" They asked. Urgh, they're so sickening. I forgot that since father transfused some magic into me my scent changed.

"....My name is Andromeda. I'm here to see your master." I spoke lowly so that they wouldn't recognise my voice. Master walked out his office and I pushed past the idiots in front of me and walked up into his office.

"How may I help you, Andromeda?" He asked. I placed a sound proof barrier up and lowered my hood.

"Don't recognise your own brat old man?" I asked, I saw tears appear in his eyes as he leaped and hugged me, I laughed and hugged him back.

"Have you come to rejoin the guild?" He asked hopefully, I shook my head.

"I'm afraid I can't do that, I just came to see my friends and to challenge Natsu." I explained, he nodded with understanding on his eyes. "But I will always be your brat, master." I smiled at him, I placed my hood back up and walked out of the office. "My name, is Andromeda Star. I come to challenge Natsu Dragneel to a duel and after I beat him..." I turned to Lisanna. "You'll be next." I walked out to the front of the guild as everyone rushed outside.

Everyone started placing bets on Natsu but I saw my true friends smile at me and betting on me, heh, guess they figured it out.

"Please no deaths. First person to run out of magic or surrender is the loser." Master explained.

"Heh, I'll finish this in one move. FIRE DRAGON ROAR!" Natsu screamed, I smirked.

"Star Dress; Aquarius Form." I put my arms in a cross in front of my face and summoned my water shield, Natsu looked shocked. "My turn. Open, gate of the ram. Aries." Aries appeared.

"I-I'm here to fight!" She stammered.

"Hey! Look she's got Lucy's spirit's! That must be Lucy!" Lisanna shouted

"No, you're wrong. Lucy Heartfilia....Is dead. I killed her." I shouted. I saw Natsu stop. "She begged me for death when the people she saw as her friends, her family betrayed her. She asked me to take her life and look after her spirits. And claim revenge on Natsu Dragneel and Lisanna Strauss." I growled. "Aries, wool bomb!" She did as I asked and Natsu punched it with a fire dragons fist.

"That's not true! Luce was family!"

"You dare to call her by that name?!" I asked "Open; Gate of the Lion! Leo!" Like appeared in his usual suit and a dark look on his face.

"You all betrayed her. You killed my Lucy!" He growled, playing along with my plan. "Regulus Impact!"

"Wool Bomb!"

"Fire Dragon's Secret Art; Crimson Phoenix Blade!" Before he could use the spell, I forced both of their gates closed to save them from being hurts.

"Bring your girlfriend in, I'll beat both of you at the same time." Lisanna jumped in to attack me.

"Animal Soul! Tigress!"

"Star Dress; Capricorn." I blocked all of her attacks as Natsu tried to hit me from the side I jumped up and flipped backwards to avoid the two. "Heh, let's end this.

"Star Dres; Celestial Warrior." I chanted as I felt my clothes change, as I chanted my spell I felt my cloak get burnt by Natsu, I looked up with cold eyes to see Onyx ones.

"Lucy?"

"Celestial Warrior; Falling Stars!" And with that spell, Natsu and Lisanna were knocked out. "Who's weak now." I smirked.

"LUCY!" I looked behind to see my real friends.

"Hey guys" I smiled as they hugged me, turns out that while I was gone Gajeel and Levy became an item as did Wendy and Romeo which was so cute! And Carla even gave Happy a chance!

"Hey Blondie." I heard a voice boom.

"Hey Sparky" I teased back, turning around.

"Someone was busy while they were away." He said as he put his hand in my hair and messed it up I glared at him.

"Well, it was 3 years for you guys but it's only been 12 days for me, I've been in the Celestial World." I smiled at my friends. We spent the entire day catching up before I had to leave.

"So you're not staying?" They asked, I shook my head.

"I'm afraid not, I haven't finished my revenge yet but I'll always come see you guys, once a week okay!" They nodded and I grabbed my key. "Open; Gate to Sabertooth." I chanted as the gate opened and I went to step through.

"Luce!" I heard Natsu yell.

"I promise you, I will get my revenge, Fairy Tail. A celestial wizard never breaks a promise" I shouted as I stepped through the gate to Sabertooth.