21.

Thor cried out in pain as stood in his younger brother's chambers that once had him. Thor knew he wouldn't find Loki here but he wished it was another one of his tricks. But it wasn't.

Thor couldn't help but feel angry at Loki. He felt betrayed. He couldn't believe how Loki was so willing to let go of his father, his mother, him.

Did he not care at all? Did he never think what they would suffer after his death?

"It was selfish and cruel, brother!" Thor shouts in the empty room, hoping Loki listens and ends his mischief. Tears streamed down his face his face as he shook his head, not wanting to believe in what was the truth.

A gentle hand is placed on his shoulder, causing Thor to turn his head to look at his father.

Odin looked at him with pain in his eyes, not wanting to say a single word. "He's gone, Thor. The sooner you believe in it, the better it is for you." Although his eyes were soft and filled with concern, his words were harsh. It was too soon.

"What is it that you have been hiding from me, for all these years?" Thor asked suddenly, his voice filled with desperation and anger. Odin was fully aware of what his son spoke of and shook his head.

"Get some rest, my son." He dismissed, avoiding the topic. "You don't need to hide it from me anymore. It is my right to know!" Thor argued, stepping forward.

Odin looked down in silence and took a deep breath. "He wasn't my brother. Was he?" Thor asked, his voice cracking. Odin nodded a little before looking back up at him.

Thor was furious and out of control, he demanded answers to every question he asked and moments later, he was fully stuffed with the overwhelming amount of truth. He rushed out of the room, pushing past Odin, his breaths heavy and loud.

Thor felt sorry for Loki. 'For all the pain he must've suffered when he found out about his true parentage.' Thought Thor. But Loki wasn't pained by that alone.

There was so much more that Thor chose to ignore. He had determined it in his head that it was all the reason behind the chaos. But was that it? Not nearly.

That wasn't what he was supposed to feel. Thor still couldn't see the story from his dead brother's side and that was the biggest problem.

He didn't want sympathy. No, not at all! He wanted to be understood. He wanted to be appreciated. He didn't want the pathetic comfort of pity!

If Loki had known this was to happen, he would've been furious! His heart would fill with filth for his elder brother, completely in disgust over his apathy.

Pity was what Loki always dreaded. Often, people confused his hunger for love with hunger for pity. There were a lot of things that Loki held back his anger at but this wasn't one of them.

But how, did Loki feel right now?

He felt agony.

Loki gasped for air as his hands reached to his throat, while his lungs struggled to breathe. Strands of hair swam off in front of his eyes that were flaming red while his legs loosely floated in the air. It was now that Loki realised he had fallen far, far away from Asgard where he couldn't even find a breath of air.

He wanted this to end quickly but it was slow. So slow and frustrating. At this time, he didn't think of things he'd miss when he dies but instead his mind was settling itself and he thought, 'So this is how I'll die.'

It is common for everything that lives to at least once wonder how it dies. Loki had thought about it quite a million times. He always wondered if he would die in a battle? Maybe by a disease? Or maybe even being killed by anyone. He had also put a thought to the case of maybe one day, his brother being the cause of his death. And today, it seemed like it was coming true.

On his forehead, his veins bulged as he struggled to find peace while his body only in growing anguish. His face was turning blue while his fingertips were losing their warmth. Lastly, his eyes shift back to their original blood red colour when his heart beats for the very last time.

It was now that death had greeted him.

Slowly, his body landed upon a giant, strange space vehicle, his cold blue skin pressed against the warm glass shield.

A long sigh is released from the man who stood on the opposite side of the glass as a small smirk played upon his purple lips.

Loki's body is dragged into the spaceship, his cold skin leaving frost on the floor it touched. "Look at him." He chimed, looking back at the hooded man with strange grey-blue, wrinkly skin. "He appears to be of great use. Doesn't he?" The tall mysterious man uttered, his voice deep and dark. "Perhaps, he could relish a resurrection."

The servant nodded before lowering his head. "He would be honoured to have earned a favour from the mighty Thanos."