Chapter 2: pancakes

Little did Jack know that he was being watched... Not just by the destroyer, but by the evil organization of demons called, The Underworld Force.

On top of a nearby floating island... The Underworld Force was watching Zak's battle. "The destroyer has awoken, sir." Corporal Maggot hissed to Commander Bloodlust, as he peered through his Binoculars.

General Bloodlust grabbed a passing harpy and stuffed it in his mouth happily, "good." He said in between chews. He coughed up the last of the harpys feathers, and used one of them as a toothpick.

Corporal maggot fidgeted, then stopped looking in the binoculars. "What is it?!" Snapped General bloodlust.

"Umm, the human just defeated the destroyer." Stammered Maggot.

Bloodlust's eye twitched, "HOW??!!!" He roared. Maggot braced himself, "with pancakes... The human threw a pancake at it, and the syrup clogged the main reactor core."

General bloodlust ripped a tree out of the ground in rage, jabbing it with his horns. Corporal maggot packed the binoculars back on his pack-wyvern and dodged incoming splinters of wood, "you know sir, we could always use the twins!" He suggested.

Bloodlust stopped. "Yessss yes we could, now we should get back to base, we need to awaken them." And with that, the jumped on their pack wyverns, and flew off.