Bounty hunters

Azuki peered at Jacks house through a bush, marvelling at the dynasty wood structure.
"Maybe I could get some of that for back home..." He muttered under his breath,
"But not now, I'm on a mission."

Azuki crept up to the majestic house and peered through a window, and spotted a weird pumpkinish thing sleeping in a makeshift bed woven out of leaves and mud.

"Hmm, the seed must have evolved... Well that'll give me an excuse to ask for some gold as well as this armour!" He chuckled.

Azuki grinned, it was almost too easy... Like taking flesh from a slimer, piece of blood-cake, so easy that...

"Okay Azuki, calm down... Just a few more moments and this suit will permanently mine! And I'll live, heh." He told himself, stroking his purple armour lovingly.

Azuki took out a small, enchanted ebon wood dagger and cut a small hole in the window, then turned into a purple worm and squirmed through the hole.

He landed on the floor with a SPLAT, and reformed into his normal corrupted self. He approached the basket in a ninja-like silence... And quietly placed him in a small sack, then slunk out the front door.

He laughed to himself quietly, too easy.

Jack leaned back in his chair, with his new edition of "slime hair products monthly" as the NPCs played a game of scrabble.

Jenna got into a fight with Xavier that "Spwang" was not a word, and it escalated into a full scale shouting fight! Jack sat up and whispered loudly,
"SSSSSHH! Gourdon's sleeping!"

The NPCs stopped fighting and just glared, when suddenly Jack got a weird feeling inside.

"Err, I need to go check on Gourdon." He muttered as he left the room.

When Jack got to the kitchen, he saw Gourdon's crib and peered inside.

His face turned white with horror.

Gourdon... was gone.