The Cruel/Caring Side

Erik's POV

I smile softly at Christine then she looks away I can tell there's a fire burning from anger. I pull her chin where she faces me "why are you angry?" She pulls away but I pull her face softly to me again "Christine." She sighs "I'm not!" I look deeply in her eyes that holds nothing but hatred and anger "Christine don't lie your words say one thing your eyes and tensed body tell me another. Why do you lie to me?" She looks at me "because it's my fault I set myself up for it and it's none of your concern."

I raise my eyebrow "ok, fine it's none of my concern" I sigh and kisses her again "I only ask because I hate seeing you angry darling" she nods "I know darling" she whispers softly as she kisses back I pull away "you're still not going to tell me are you?" She shakes her head "and you will not use that damn power of yours to weasel it out of me" I chuckle and kisses her neck "and what power is that my dear?"

I ask as I let my hand drop slowly down her dress to her thigh slowly coming up with the fabric I can tell she's holding back a moan. Putting her hand on mine firmly making me stop. She turns to me and pecks my lips whispering "your beautiful passionate seduction" and gets off I laugh "someone's feisty aren't they" she glares playfully but I can hint the seriousness "nope just pissed off." I nod "I can tell" she chuckles batting her eyelashes as she comes up lifting my chin with her finger and whispers "I can be just as cruel as you but it takes certain things to make me that way and the main one is you." She grips my chin growling "you are mine Erik. I tend to fight for what's mine." She keeps my chin I smirk finding this side of her pretty sexy as I pull her close and whispers "I believe you are getting a little too cruel to me, but I actually find this truthfully sexy, it shows me a side I never knew you could posses."

She holds my shoulders and whispers "like I said you just have to know the right things to tick me off." I smile "you better go tend to that matter you are upset about because I really am turned on and I'll make you forget all about it if I drag you to bed." Lust twinkles in her eyes but she stops and gets down I smile and playfully smack her butt "Mr. Destler you are being very inappropriate." I chuckle and nods "I'm so very sorry Ms. Daaé"

Christine's POV

I smile as I go out of the room then my smile fades as I get to Meg's room and knocks "Get out here now!" I demand she never comes so I knock again "Meg! Get out I really would love to talk to you." Finally she starts to come out I smile evilly "pack your bags you're no longer staying here bitch." I say clearly "Christine wait! This was Raouls plan he told me that was his whole plan." I laugh "I don't care whose plan it was I just want you out of my house."

I sharply reply "but Christine--" I growl "you are a threat to me and Erik Meg! I'm not going to let some slut come into my home and plot some plan to get my fiancé and me broken up Meg! How dare you?! Get out!" I hiss she looks at me again "please Christine." I snarl at her "Out?! Get out?! Go back to where you came from! I hate that I have to be this way but it's Erik over you Meg!"

I look away and starts to go "I'm sorry Christine!" I roll my eyes "shouldn't have tried to play games with me! You said you had feelings for Raoul I set you two up it goes fine then all of a sudden you plot a plan to destroy Erik's and my relationship. Not happening Meg! You have 2 hours to get out."

I sigh and goes into my room crying that she would plan such things then lie. I cry softly because I didn't believe Erik. I cry because I've lost my only friends. I sigh then crawls in bed and hears a knock and sees Erik come in "darling what's going on?" I cry again into his shoulder and tells him everything I heard he looks at me and whispers "that will never happen darling." I nod "I know but it scares me to think that you could possibly fall for such a plan." I hold his arm he shakes his head "no it will never happen. You know I'm not going to ever let such things happen I swear." I smile kissing him softly as he lays down with me I curl up into his arms and closes my eyes falling asleep.