My Dearest Angel

Hey so I don't have any authors note except that I'm going to update a lot! So I hope yll like my story comment some please!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Erik's POV
I smile down at my beautiful angel hugs as tight as she can. At last my dearest angel belongs to me and only me!

I then shift and she let's go and I look down at her and sings.

"Wandering child so lost so helpless yearning for my guidance"

She smiles at me softly and looks at me deeply. I love her so dearly she comes up to me and starts taking off my coat I try and resist but she doesn't give up.

She kisses me softly and unbuttons my shirt while I deepen the kiss her other hand keeps a fistful of my hair as I moan she smiles. She finally opens my shirt all the way she looks at each inch of my chest then looks up at me and smiles.

She kisses me passionately as she takes it off fully running her hands on my back her touch makes me shiver. Which only makes me deepen the kiss. I can't help but want to take her innocence I know I can't vicomte is to be her wedded husband not I! But tonight she has repeated she loves me... I can't help it!

Christine's POV
He deepens the kiss and picks me up keeping me close kissing me deeply. Sets me on the swan canopy bed he turns me around and starts unzipping my dress softly singing

"Past the point of no return, no backward glances
Our games of make-believe are at an end
Past all thought of 'If' or 'When', no use resisting
Abandon thought and let the dream descend"

I get off his lap and he helps pull it down he kisses up my back then he kisses my neck, I give a moan letting him bring me back to the bed. As he continues to sing.

"What raging fire shall flood the soul?
What rich desire unlocks its door?
What sweet seduction lies before us?"

He whispers into my ear nibbling my earlobe making my passion for him grow stronger. I fiercely kiss up and down his chest as he continues.

"Past the point of no return, the final threshold
What warm unspoken secrets will we learn?
Beyond the point of no return"

I look up into his eyes then sings softly making my voice as seductive and laced with as much lust and want for him as possible.

"You have brought me to that moment when words run dry
To that moment when speech disappears into silence, silence
I have come here hardly knowing the reason why"

I kiss his chest slowly then up to his neck marking it as he moans pressing me closer to him. a
As I straddle him I can tell his little friend is excited down there. I slowly kiss down to his pants then going back up grazing his nipples. As I slowly pull away smirking I continue the song.

"In my mind I've already imagined our bodies entwining
Defenseless and silent now I am here with you
No second thoughts, I've decided, decided"

I nibble his collarbone he moans loudly watching my every move. He kisses me passionately tugging at my bottom lip before I continue

"Past the point of no return, no going back now
Our passion play has now at last begun
Past all thought of right or wrong, one final question
How long should we two wait before we're one?"

I moan as he kisses every exposed piece of skin coming up I shiver slightly then gets used to as he rubs my thigh we continue.

"When will the blood begin to race
The sleeping bud burst into bloom?
When will the flames at last consume us?"

He kisses the spot he's been rubbing before coming up and kissing beneath my ear before leaving pepper kisses on my face. I don't realize he's slowly maneuvered my corset unlaced. I look at him playfully at last we finish the song.

"Past the point of no return, the final threshold
The bridge is crossed, so stand and watch it burn
We've passed the point of no return"

I kiss his lips biting his bottom lip before pulling away to kiss up and down his neck feverishly I hear him grunt in pleasure. I kiss up to his ear and whispers things into it he smirks "my angel has a very naughty mind" he says I smirk my hands trail down to his pants I start to undo his belt then he stops me I pout softly but looks up as he says.

"Christine we cannot do this you are to be wed in the morning" I then make a comeback at him with a very true statement.
"I've told you my love he isn't the one I want my children with why you cannot see that I don't know!"

He then let's go of my hands and kisses my neck again making me moan softly as he whispers. "If you are certain that you want my children and you want me to be the one to make love to you then I won't deny... but you must know that your child could have my face" I smile and proceed " and thats exactly what I want!" I finally get them off. I eye up his body god he's so sexy I don't know how he can think of himself as hideous. He chuckles as he looks at me watching my eyes scan up and down his body.

Immediately he slips off my corset and eyeing my body I blush madly he smirks and proceeds. He kisses down my neck biting at it while his hands run up and down my body making me moan in pleasure as he lingers to my collarbone my arms wrapped around him. Making my heart beat faster than ever feeling the sensations of him in my arms was the best feeling.

He kissed down my neck then my throat then slowly kissed down my body "Erik.." I gasp softly getting moist in my womanhood I groaned as his fingers ran across the tip of it "Erik.." He smirked up at me and slowly licked my bikini line then down my legs.

My body was getting so new to this the naughty side in me coming out as I grip his hair "Erik.." I whispered again he chuckled "you must really love my name.." I blushed and soon he licked the forbidden area I gasp not expecting that I thought 'did I imagine th-' he did it again and again and again until he began sucking "oh Christine... How I've waited for this... To taste you.." I blush crimson red I've never heard a man say that unless they were drunk or something. I was out of thought once he pushed me on the bed my legs spread wide and him in between. He licked me until I climaxed which was very new may I say that was amazing. Oh but he didn't stop.

He licked me clean down there. He then came up once he was done and kissed me harder more passionately than Raoul could ever kiss me. I could taste the foreign taste in my mouth. It was weird but I didn't complain. Soon he took me slow just for the first 30 or 45 minutes then he became a sex beast but still kept it at the boarder line of pleasure and pain. We did it over and over again that night. It was the best night of my life. "I love you Erik..." I whisper softly to him as he pulled my sweaty body into his sweaty chest kissing my head.

Erik is my true dearest angel from now until I die and no one can or will replace him. The rest of the most perfect night of my life flew by and when it was done I fell asleep in my angels arms knowing exactly where I must be!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry guysI hope you don't think I'm a perv I will have sappy scenes I'm a sappy person sorry. Anyways love ya!