DRAMA : Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

Rating: ★★★★★

Rating: ★★★★★

Genre: Romance, comedy, fantasy, suspense 

Episodes: 16

Actors: Kim Boyoung, Park Hyungsik, Kim Jisoo

Summary: 

Do Bong Soon was born with superhuman strength, therefore she has to conceal it in order to live a normal life. She wants to be feminine and womanly for her crush In Guk-doo (police officer), yet ends up being exposing her power to Ahn Min Hyuk by accident. Min hyuk, the CEO of Ainsoft (Gaming company) , is constantly receiving threats from an anonymous individual and decides to hire her to protect him.  Bong Soon accepts the offer as long as Min hyuk  gives her a chance to work in his company and create her own video game (as it has been her dream for a very long time). At the same time, there are several cases of woman being killed and kidnapped in Bong Soon's neighborhood. Bong Soon, Minhyuk and In Guk will have to work together to gather enough evidence about these cases. 

Review:

This Drama is a solid 11/10. I am speechless. I watched it when it came out in 2017 and I could rewatch it four to ten times and still not get tired of it. It has a great amount of comedy and enough romance to make you squeal. The males characters are so charismatic that you will find yourself falling for both of them. Even if you are rooting for one of them, you will be in love with both of them, that's what I can guarantee. 

What I really liked about this drama is how Bong soon never took her power for granted and only made use of it when she was in need. It was great to see an adorable female character with that much strength. She grew so much through the episodes. She learned to be confident whether she had powers or not, and that was amazing to me. 

The playful relationship between Bong Soon and Min hyuk makes everything ten times more hilarious, since Bong soon often pretends to be a damsel in distress to gain favor from her crush Guk Doo, and it thoroughly annoys Min hyuk, since he knows she's clearly faking it.  

There's also the Gang who are after Bong soon because she beat them up once lol OMG THESE GUYS ARE THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE SHOW, THEY ALWAYS MADE ME DIE OF LAUGHTER. They are macho and well-built but they are so scared of her.

I highly recommend this drama if you want to laugh.

Comment below your thoughts on this drama and how much you rate it :D