Drama : Suspicious Partner

Rating: ★★★★

Rating: ★★★★

Genre: Romantic-comedy,Crime, Law, suspense

Summary: Opposites attract when Eun Bong Hee, a prosecutor trainee is jinxed to work with Noh Ji Wook, a very temperamental prosecutor. Their first encounter was quite questionable as no one would have expected them to meet again a few days later and solve murder cases together while bickering all the time. Soon, Eun Bong Hee gets to work with Ji Eun-hyuk (an old friend of Noh Ji Wook) but our main guy seems to despise him for some hidden reason that you will get to know later in the show.

Review: I really loved this drama. It had the right amount of comedy, romance and suspense to leave you wanting  more. Ji Chang Wook is one of my favorite actors and it was my first time seeing him pulling off a short tempered character. He was honestly so hilarious I could not keep a straight face throughout some of the episodes.  Nam Ji hyun was perfect at playing the sassy yet clumsy law student in training. Their bickering were the most funny segments of the show, but the side characters made it even better. It often left me on the edge of my seat to wonder when they would catch the criminal,and it is nerve wrecking to see what is about to happen next. It also has a 'slice-of-life' factor as you get to know about the characters'  past and personal lives. So for those who enjoy suspense and romance-comedies, you will really love this one! I promise this drama is worth watching.

Here is a short clip of the drama :

Tell me your thoughts in the comments!

Don't hesitate to share your recommendations in the comments :)