CHAPTER 1

A/N: Hey guys... I hope you enjoy my story... well here goes nothing.
.
.
.
.
.

Evren's POV

I groaned when I heard footsteps heading straight to my room. I sat myself up in my bed and wait for the torture to begin.

5

.

.

.

4

.

.

.

3

.

.

.

.

2

.

.

.

1

"Sage! Jiro won't let me have my turn!!"Jake complained.

"I'm older than you so I have the right to play longer!!" Jiro shouted.

"Your older for only 10 seconds!!" Jake shouted back.

I yawned getting sleepy. This always happen every morning and it's only 5:30.

I got up from my bed head towards the bathroom leaving the twins, still arguing. I did my business, took a shower and brushed my teeth. When I got out the twins were now out of sight. I looked at my alarm clock hmmm...... 25 minutes that's a new record. Usually their arguing last about 30 minutes.

When I reached the living room I saw that the twins resumed playing their Xbox. I just shrugged and headed towards the kitchen.

I cooked the usual bacon and egg with toasted bread and black coffee. When I was done eating I head straight towards the living room.

I grab my laptop and resume doing my leftover work from yesterday. As I finished my work I head straight to the kitchen getting another batch of coffee.

There was a ringing sound that filled the room. I reached for the phone beside the couch.

" Hello?" I answered.

"Sage." A gruff voice answered back.

I realized it was General, I stood straight and answered back to General alarmed.

"What is it Sir?"

General never calls me unless it is serious.

"Go to America, you will be given a mission once you get there." General commanded.

"Yes Sir" I answered back and drop the call. One thing I know was to never question all the commands of General.

I turned to the twins then realized they had stopped playing and are now looking at me waiting for my orders.

I told them to pack up and meet me at our car. I headed upstairs and also packed up. I change clothes into my plain white shirt, black pants, High cut black shoes and my black leather jacket.

I lock up our house and put all of our baggage onto the car's trunk.

I drove us toward the airport and met up with one of our mates who handed us our passport and a bag, which I know contain some files.

I gave him the key to my car and he saluted us as we head off to our plane.

We sat on the business class on our assigned plane and waited until we lift off to check on the files.

================================

As i finish working on the files I look at the twins beside me are now sleeping. I sighed and open the shades of the window to see we will be almost reaching our destination.

We're really going home.

================================

A/N Well... what do you guys think of my first chapter of my first story?.... I'm so sorry if it had so many wrong grammars.. but it is my first story... well I hope you guys enjoyed it... see you on the next chapter...