Chapter 19

Not Edited

Chapter 19

Faiths Dream

*~*

I thought today was supposed to be a good day. I was accepted and marked by my mate, and I marked him in return which is rare. My heat is over, for now. We cuddled, made out and whispered crazy love sick nonsense into each other ears most of yesterday and even some asmorning, I even got to catch up with my girls last night. All that really went wrong in the perfect ending was that I had a nightmare about her last night, which is not my cup of tea whats so ever but its something i can deal with. That's all that was bad at the moment, or so I thought when I woke up in a cold sweat this smorning.

But now I stand in front of a furious father of mine and a livid brother of mine and all I can think is. I jinxed myself.

"YOU ARE COMING HOME RIGHT NOW!" my father yelled taking predator steps towards me.

"I-I won't go with you," I stutter out, having a difficulty with keeping eye contact with my furious Alpha/father, but I still do. I stare him down and try to muster up as much intensity into my glare as his.

"Oh, but yes you will," my father says stopping a good three feet in front of me.

"No I won't! You can't just come in here and take me away!" I yell at him, becoming angry at his controlling ways.

"I can do as Im pleased because you are my daughter and I am your father and Alpha you have to listen to me," he states, crossing his arms and standing taller.

"Since you are her father don't you want what's best for your daughter! She's in love with him, alpha. Please let her be!" Katherine yelled off to the side, trying to escape the hold of one of our pack soldiers. Emily and Carly also trying to break the holds of their holders.

My father turned and growled at Katherine for speaking out of term.

My father slowly brought his deathly gaze back towards me.

Michael finally steps up and walks over to me. Blocking me and my fathers gaze.

"Faith please. Just come back home with us. I don't want to have to put plan B in action. Please," Michael begs looking at me and going to grab my hands. Before he can grab my hands a I pull them back and take a step back.

"What home. The house that we live in is not a home! It hasn't been a home since Aprils funeral. Why can't you guys see that. Just take a second and look around. That house is an empty, hollow, lifeless place. For goodness sakes you the brother that's suppose to protect me won't even let me be happy with my mate" I explain and then move my attention to my father, " and you the man that gave me life and raised me, could hardly look in my direction for the first three months after my own twin killed herself and now won't even let me enjoy my life. Did you even think about how I was feeling. My own twin sister was dead. The one person who was suppose to understand me better then my own mate was dead and I didn't even know what to do."

As I finished my words I noticed that tears were poring out of my eyes and I couldn't stop them. I saw that Michaels eyes held only guilt and that even the warriors that came to kidnap me and my friends had sadness in their eyes. I looked at my father and I saw sadness, and guilt but I still saw the hint of determination in his eyes.

I huff in defeat. It's four against eight any ways, and Beau and the rest if his friends won't be back for another hour. The odds are not in our favor.

"Fine. Just know this, as long as you keep me away from Beau I will fight you and hate you. I will try to escape you every minute of the day I won't rest until I am back with Beau," I finish my little speech and pass both my brother and father and bump shoulders with them heading towards the front door of Beaus pack house. When I get to the drive way I see that three of our pack SUVs are parked . I get into the one that's parked in the middle and I lock myself in the passengers seat.

I look out the side window towards the front door and see that my father, brother and all the pack warriors are now headed towards the cars. Of course they left the girls. I look away when I see Michael head to the car I am in. I lock my door taking a precaution. Michael ends up taking the back seat while one if the warriors take the front wheel and turn the ignition on.

"Faith-" before Michael can even begin his sentence I turn the radio on and turn it up all the way not wanting to hear any of his bullshit.

How did my life get so complicated.