Chapter 7

FAITH P.O.V

Before we left for the mall I left a note telling mom and dad where I was going and to let them know I wasn't going to be coming home tonight. Carly and I where in my baby of 8 1/2 months. Yes I have kept track. My baby is a Lexus LFA. Katherine and Emily where in her Black Range Rover.

I had the music blasting so loud that when we stopped at a light you could see random people's faces scrunch up, a old lady even gave us the 'I'm judging you' look. I just looked her up and down and laughed, she had a cigarette in one hand and a walking stick in the other.

I pull in to a spot near the mall doors and Em pulls in right behind us. I grab my phone, keys and wallet and step out, at the exact same time as the girls. We walk towards the doors, I'm on alert mode right now so I'm looking around and sniffing for any strange scents.

"So I was thinking we could go shopping, get some new clothes and SHOES. Have a late lunch 'cause its like 11:30 right now so by the time we are done with shopping it might be 2. Ooo then we are going to Kats house for girl night!" Carly examines. As you can tell she loves shopping and being organized.

"STOP CAllING ME KAT!" Katherine yelled making people stop and stare.

"WHY not?" Carly whinnied. Now we where stopped in the middle of the entrance.

"Because I'm a wolf. Do you see me going around naming dogs cat ,and cats dog. NO!" She explained in a whisper yell.

"Fine."

We started walking to our favorite store. RUE 21. As we walk in a sales lady greets us then we go our separate ways. Me with Emily and Katherine with Carly.

I come to a rack with the cutest outfit. It's a grey sweater with black leggings and a light grey scarf, best part is I have shoes at home that will go perfect with this. And here in California it doesn't get that cold during fall and winter so...

I hold it up to Em the exact same time she holds up her own shirt that is equally cute. It was a eggshell color tank top was a silver design going around it.

"I have these jeans at home that I haven't found anything to go with and I think they are perfect for this shirt." She examined. " Oh and that outfit right there is A-mazing, so if you don't get it I will but it won't do me justice like it will with you."

"Thanks. Oh and you will look smoken in that." I wink at her and go back to looking.

I move on to the next rack.

-After rue 21-

We walk out of Rue 21 with two bags each.

"Can we please stop by Victoria secret. Please." Carly begs

Katherine groans but nods her approval.

"Fine." Emily and I say in unison.

We all walk out of Victoria Secret laughing our asses off.

"Did you see the ladies face when - Katherine came out of- the dressing- room." was all I could get out.

-FLASH BACK-

"I FOUND IT." was all I heard before Katherine comes running out in a black lace bra and thong with a red lace thrim.

"KATHERINE, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!??" Emily yells. By now we had everyone's attention and I meant everyone. Girls that came to have there own shopping where looking at her with envy sluts *cough* *cough*, boyfriends looked at her with lust, and the old lady manager is coming her way with an angry face on.

"HELL'S A BAD WORD!!" I shout at Emily.

"NO. It's a place." Emily says back

"Fuck you." I say back with a grin.

"Fucks a bad word!" Carly says back.

"No it's just hard sex!" a guy with his girlfriend buts in, then he got smacked on the back of his head. I wink at him then turn back to Katherine. "GO get dressed."

"NO I FOUND IT. LOOK AT THIS OUTFIT. Isn't SEXY."

Then all you heard was wolf whistles and smacks to the back of the head.

"YOU," the old lady points at Katherine "GET OUT OF MY STORE."

"No. You are just jealous that I have a smoking hot body and you look like a fat old cow."

That's when all hell broke lose.

-FLASH BACK-

"Its not fair I didn't even get the damn outfit." Katherine says with a pout.

"Hey, its okay. Now we can go eat. WHAT DO WE WANT!" Emily says giving Katherine a pat on the back and pumping a fist in the air..

"PANDA EXPRESS" We all yell in unison, and start running to the parking lot.

As I run out the door I bump in to a wall, but I don't think walls fall down and huff. I stomp and look down to see I hit a very pretty brunet, she looks like a bad ass.

"I am so so sorry. I didn't see you."

"Naa, its okay. No harm done. But you could help me up." the brunet asks.

"OH. sorry." I offer my hand and pull her up. I then take in a whiff of her smell, and I can tell she's a werewolf but she couldn't tell i was a shifter because i can hide my scent. I take another whiff if her scent and she smells a lot like-

"Scarlet. I told you not to run away from me." a tall brunet pretty cute guy comes up from behind Scarlet.

"Drake, I'm okay and stop acting like my father it aint cute."

"Sorry that I was worried about my ma- girlfriend. Now who is this." Drake asks looking at me.

"Oh, I'm Faith."

"DUDE YOU GUYS LEFT ME TO DEAL WIT-" that's when I realized why they smelled familiar, they where from Beau's pack and he just so happens to be coming this way.

"Oh if it isn't my sexy mate. I thought you have a date, or was that a lie." Beau was now standing not even 2 feet in front of me.

"No- Yes ummm..."

"HEY FAITH." I look up and see Scott a friend of Michaels come over to us.

"Scot, what ar-" I was cut off by Scott

"Oh don't tell me you forgot. You know our date."

"Wh-"

'Go along with it, Ems told Stiles you needed help so he contacted me.'

'Oh, thank you?' Its not that I wasn't grateful I was but, I was also scared Scot was going to tell Michael.

'I wont tell Michael. But you need to explain this to my mate. I don't think she'll like me going on dates with other girls'

"Oh ya. Sorry, well we better be going." I took Scotts hand and booked it out of the doors. Not before hearing a mad growl come from my mate.

When we got out side I explained to Scott's mate what happened and she understood. Then I left the two love birds and headed to my car to find Em' s , Carly, and Katherine yelling "FRIED CHICKEN WITH DIFFERENT SAUCES." over and over again.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥€€€€€€€£££££££££¥¥€€

Sorry this chapter is short and it sucks but, my other work got deleted and I wanted to just put a chapter up so you could say it was half fast work.

Funny of week- girl bathroom signs are just a guy with a cape.

Song of week- Timeflies- glad you came

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE IN BEAUS P.O.V and WILL BE PLACED AT THIER SCHOOL