c h a p t e r e l e v e n

"What do you mean we are your mommy and daddy?" Kara asked. Her face twisted in shock. She never had kids.

"My adoptive mommy said I was created with you and daddy's DNA on Argo." Valerie said. "Then daddy made me breathe when he came to Argo."

     Imagine with me guys—
Three years ago Mon-El of Daxam came to Argo City to make amends with Alura And Zor-El. During his trip he spotted a sick little girl, around 5 years old. He used a special item that cured sicknesses that he got from a friend from another world to cure the child. Her name was Valerie. He never thought about her again.
okay back to the story

"Oh my god." Mon-El muttered. "You're you're the little girl I cured. Your my daughter?!" Panic and surprise filled his voice.

"My adoptive mommy said I was created with you and mommy's DNA. The prince of Daxam and the daughter of the house of El. They didn't create me until they knew Argo was safe for kids to at least be alive. Then I grew up to be five and you saved me. Then I grew up more and they sent me here when Argo exploded."

     Kara's heart sank. Argo exploded. Her parents were actually gone this time. She felt a tear roll down her cheek, but she quickly wiped it away. She didn't want to fall apart in front of her seemed to be daughter.

"Argo is dead?" Kara asked.

     Valeria nodded. She could sense that Kara was sad. She wrapped her little arms around Kara's neck and hugged her. Mon-El did the same. Everyone was wrapped around Kara, like a family.

"Kara, Mon-El?" Val said as the hug let go. The two looked at her waiting for her to ask her question. "Can I call you mommy and daddy?"

The two laughed and hugged the girl.

"Of course you can. I mean, you are our daughter." Kara said.

Are you shooketh to the core. This story is wack.