c h a p t e r e i g h t

3 weeks later

     Kara woke up with a sick feeling to her stomach. Quickly she ran into the bathroom and threw up everywhere. Mon-El quickly followed in behind her and knelt beside her. He rubbed her back as she poured the contents of her stomach into the toilet.

"Mon-El." She whimpered. "I can't get sick on earth what is happening?"

     Mon-El looked around the. Bathroom, thinking, and then he noticed the feminine products.
"Kara when is the last time you used those." He asked pointing to the products with his head.

"Oh my god."

"Kara is everything okay in there? What does it say?" Mon-El yelled through the door. "Are you okay."

     Suddenly the door flew open and Kara fell into Mon-El's arms. She cried into his shoulder and he rubbed her back, holding her until she stopped.

"It's positive isn't it." He whispered into her ear.

     Slowly she nodded her head. Mon-El tried it stay calm, for Kara. But on the inside he was freaking out. He had only been dating Kara for a month. He wasn't ready to be a dad. They weren't even married.

"What are we going to do?" She cried. "I, I can't get an abortion."

"We will figure it out." He paused. "I promise. We can do this." He said the words, but he didn't know if he could mean them.

"How are you feeling?" Mon-El asked Kara as he rubbed her feet.

"Physically, awful, mentally, still awful." Kara replied. "I swear everything in my life is just falling apart. Nothing can be good for more than a month."

"Hey you still have me." Mon-El piped up, trying to keep things positive.

     The two sat in silence for about an hour. Kara eventually fell asleep and Mon-El gently carried her to bed and crawled in with her.

"Goodnight." He whispered and kissed Kara on the forehead.