4) mugs & visits

UNIVERSOUL 4) mugs & visits

UNIVERSOUL 4)
mugs & visits

"Trappin' like the narco, narco! Got dope like Pablo, Pablo! Cut throat like Pablo, Pablo! Chop trees with the Draco, Draco!" Ivanna rapped loudly and proudly the words to Narcos by the Migos--this song makes her wanna sell drugs in Colombia for a living.

She cleaned up her house as loud music played from her speakers. Bobbing her head and wiggling her hips to the song. She wore her baby pink pajama pants that were made out of silk and a white tank top, hair curly and falling down past her shoulders flawlessly.

Multitasking, after she swept her wooden floor she used her magic to throw away the trash. Then she used it to rearrange her whole entire apartment the way she wanted it. Her house was decorated with plants and flowers. Walls consisted of pictures of her mother and father, historical black figures, and a huge painting of Michael Jackson.

After she had cleaned everything up she went to the kitchen to make her some cereal. She poured her a bowl of Captain Crunch and plopped her spoon in it. Ivanna made her way out of the kitchen to watch some TV since she deserved it after cleaning up all this morning. But what she didn't expect is to see Loki standing there in the middle of her livingroom.

"Loki!" She screamed dropping her bowl of cereal and flinching once everything hit the ground.

"Oh look, you finally got my name right," Loki shot her a fake smile, seconds later he rolled his eyes at her.

"You should have presented yourself before scaring me!" She shouts putting a hand over her heart as she panted heavily.

Loki smirked boyishly, "And what would be the fun in that?"

Ivanna blew air from her lips out of frustration, fists balling up as well, "What do you want?"

"I think I might have taken something of yours," Loki reached behind his back and made the mug appear in his hand.

"Hey! I've been looking for that," Ivanna used to magic to pull the mug over to her, then frowning when she looked inside. "Damn, you couldn't have at least cleaned it? After all, you did take it but then give it back dirty? What kind of shit--,"

"Are you serious right now?" Loki deadpanned.

"Don't act like y'all don't have dishwashers up there in Asgard. Y'all motherfuckas are rich rich," she commented as she decided to put the mug in the sink, deciding to wash it later with the rest of the dishes.

Loki smacked his forehead and groaned, mumbling underneath his breath, "I don't know why I bothered coming back here."

"Because you wanted to see me, duh," Ivanna snorted as if that was the most obvious thing. She then used her magic to clean the mess that was on the floor. Sad that a good bowl of cereal had gone to waste like that.

"That's absurd," the god scoffed defensively. "I simply came here to return something back that wasn't mine."

She crossed her arms over her chest and raised a brow at him, "And when did you become so generous?"

"Like ten minutes ago," he blankly says.

"Mmh," she didn't believe him one bit so she ignored his excuse. "Well thank you for stopping by. Should I show you out?"

"Well I ug--," Loki didn't expect this, he wanted to be around her more, anything really. "S-Sure."

"You don't seem too certain about that Loki. Is there something on your mind?" Ivanna asked with a coy smile taking a few steps towards him.

"N-No--I'm sure o-of it--so yeah," Loki stumbled over his words as he took a giant step back away from the attractive woman. He didn't know if was the look in her eyes or the way she was talking to him. Everything about her was beautiful but it was hard for him to admit that he was attracted to this gorgeous woman. She was sure doing something to him that no woman has ever done before. And he didn't like that she had some type of control over him.

"Fine then. I guess I'll see you around God of Mischief," Ivanna snapped her fingers and next thing you know he was gone out of her apartment.

-

i know these chapters are short but this is only the beginning . im tryna build some type of chemistry between them , ya dig ?

vote/comment
- BookOfBandz